Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was a cop right now I would just walk away without pulling out my gun. It’s insane how much political pressure is being put in them by simply trying to do their jobs. I do think we need police reform. A lot of blacks have been shot over minor offenses And the police not being held accountable. The Brianna Taylor case is terrible And several others as well. However I believe these cases are in the minority and don’t think criminals should be given a free pass simply because they are black. I really feel for all the decent cops out there trying to do their job during this mess and keeping us all safe.

More whites than blacks have been killed by police also for minor offenses, it all boils down to training and better vetting for recruits. It's not reform but better training and vetting that's needed. End eternal affairs (self regulation) within Law Enforcement but I don't want a bunch of activist overseen the Police Department given they have an existing driven agenda.

Chester, the good dog gets a walk/run of at least 6 miles a day. Today we met a hiker who asked about property signs. I told him that when he looks at one The owned property is behind the sign.
What would happen if I hiked on someone's land?
I said " You are not from around here are you?" " No." At this point Chester sniffed him. He is OK boss. So I said "No one owns any part of the Earth. Hike here, camp here, don't mess it up.
" I won"t sir " and he was on his way.

“It seems that the person was shot by the Secret Service so we’ll see what happens,” Trump said, calling the episode “unfortunate.”
“It was outside of the White House,” he said. “It seems that the shooting was done by law enforcement at the suspect, it was the suspect who was shot,” he continued.
The president said he was not taken into the secure underground bunker but to an area near the Oval Office. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin was also in the room.
“It was pretty unusual but they do a fantastic job, as you know,” he said, telling reporters he did not fear for his safety after the dramatic episode.
“They just wanted me to step aside for a little while just to make sure that everything was clear outside,” he added.
Appearing unfazed by the incident, the president resumed his briefing and spoke of decreasing US fatalities from the virus and market numbers.
When asked if he was rattled by the shooting, the president said: “I don’t know, do I seem rattled?”

I just saw this today,,,,an a-hole who thinks he owns the road

1597112600741.png

I just saw this today,,,,an a-hole who thinks he owns the road

View attachment 11029
I pull a trailer a lot, not rv's, and occasionally there's some a-hole that likes to ride in your blind spot. Like the saying goes "if you can't see me in my mirrors, I can't see you". I try to always keep track of what's behind me a long time before I turn, but sometimes there's some asswhipe that sneaks in. At those times I have no choice but to turn my turn signals on and go for it. Most people I've found are pretty good about getting out of the way when a truck/trailer needs to make a turn. But not so much for RV's.

Latest posts

Back