Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next week we are in the 30's. Winter...boo
I just lit the first fire in the fireplace this year. It’s just been chilly and damp the last three days and I thought a nice fire would warm the heart. (and old bones). I’m pretty much going to hang out on the couch in front of it and find something good to watch on the tv.

I know this forum is mostly about bashing democrats and conspiracy theories now, but I thought we could do with something, anything, about prepping….
https://youtube.com/shorts/y6re-Rjahgo?feature=share
If it wasn't for your boy Joe we wouldn't need to prep. Sorry Brent, couldn't help myself.
I'd like to get a rocket stove sometime. I couldn't watch the video but I've seen rocket stoves before.
I'd like to see more on prepping here too.

It's no wonder why the schools don't want the parents knowing what they are doing, with the full suport of Biden, the DOJ, and the FBI. These people ALL need to go.

That right there. . . What the heck is going on behind closed doors if they were willing to post these images to FB? For all the world to see?? We have schools (not mine) taking field trips to the local gay bar. What is happening to our country is just disgusting! Was talking to mom tonight, yes her mind is back thank God, but she heard thru her teacher friend the CRT is being taught in her surrounding cities Not her community yet. . . I dont have a kid or grand in those districts, but may need to attend a board meeting anyway.

Hi guys. Does anyone here know a lot about coyotes? I moved here to North CentraI Florida fairly recently, and I've been seeing them at night when I walk my dogs before I turn in. I know about managing trash and garbage so they don't become accustomed to associating humans with food . . . but how much like dogs are they? They seem to have stolen dog toys from the back yard. Do they usually steal things and take them away?

A coyote, wolf, dingo or any other type of "dog-like" animal is not a dog. Aggressive coyotes, shy and run away wolves wild dingos are the
"un-wanted" and hunted for certain reasons. There has never been a verified and recorded attack on a human in the North American continent since the white man invaded it. There have been reports of humans being attacked by dog-like animals and they wanted to say it was a coyote, but there was no proof.
I have no info on dingos from Australia, just they have also almost been hunted into extinction to protect the sheep (not sheeple) there, causing maybe another catastrophic problem there with the rabbits which have to be fenced in with thousands of miles of fencing to protect the rest of Australia.
Coyotes do carry diseases and the toys stolen from the dogs only were interesting since they smelled like the dogs.
The toys should be cheaper to replace with new ones rather than the price of a Vet charging you for shots and other costs of your dogs getting something....

5D68CF50-3B70-41CC-A9D2-1CDEF19C16BB.jpeg
This is one of my nightly visitors and the rest of my advice is what my DVMDACVIM wife tells me to do for our dogs. We don’t have toys for them though. We have training bumpers that I put away after use.

Coyotes can carry rabis, distemper and parvo as well as parisites. So if you retreive the toys, you need to bleach them and rinse really well in boiling water then leave in the sunlight to neutralize the bleach. If they are approaching your house at night, set out some solar motion activated lights. Put them on a movable pedastal and move it around every other day. They are very nervouse but become accustomed to things quite quickly.Also make sure there is no food or water left out over night

If you see coyote scat in your yard, remove it immediatly and heavily spray the area it was at with a 50/50 bleach to water to help kill any viruses or spores. Do a walk around in the mornings before letting the dogs out and make sure the bleach dries so your dogs dont get to it. you could use a coffe can and a brick to cover it to protect your dogs.

Latest posts

Back