Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its in the upper 30's and raining.
Woke up to 31° and frost today.
Starting a fire in the garage where the wife goes to smoke.
Finished sanding and staining some of the wooden decorations for the church door. I can put them back on the door and give them another coat of finish to protect them from the weather. Hand carved pieces were broken and now are fixed, hand made metal deco, re-painted and ready to go back up.
Re-painted the sign over the door saying: "I have been waiting for you"
Will get a few pics together when it is finished...

Woke up to 31° and frost today.
Starting a fire in the garage where the wife goes to smoke.
Finished sanding and staining some of the wooden decorations for the church door. I can put them back on the door and give them another coat of finish to protect them from the weather. Hand carved pieces were broken and now are fixed, hand made metal deco, re-painted and ready to go back up.
Re-painted the sign over the door saying: "I have been waiting for you"
Will get a few pics together when it is finished...

Can’t wait to see the picture!!! :D

TOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING !!! >> need to hire a few of the out-of-work ANTIFA/BLMers from Portland - they could topple a few statues and burn down your McDonalds ....

Well Illini

May boring for you, but says a lot for us swiss citizens. Normally there's not really any demonstration (exctept of the lefts and greta-prayers).
Swiss are normally complaining, next level is an demonstration. After this they will be quiet - because they are busy in the barn, garage or cellar to sharpen axe halberd or pitchfork.....

Regards from Switzerland 😉

Latest posts

Back