Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the area we are in and all the beaver activity, we were thinking beaver. Just not sure if they growl or not...🤷‍♂️
Generally a beaver will slap their tail on the water if they're disturbed. Never heard one growl before.
No I'm pretty sure you heard a Bigfoot. Or a bear.

Always nice to have a back up GG. We have a window unit that can be put in the bedroom for night time and during the day for our great room we would just use fans. . . Been there, done that. It's not nice in the summer months.

when I dug it out last night something had chewed the cord off of it,,,,I put on a new cord plugged it and it just hummed the fan would not turn,,,,the motor was locked up,,,I got it spinning and for the first 10 minutes all if did was blow air,then the compressor kicked on,it's been running now for 9 hours I think it will be just fine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will give me time to track down a good used unit

The 10 billion dollar question, there were a time I trusted the CDC, any more it's a swamp based bureaucracy.
I agree that the govt tends to become an overly complicated mess in most instances. I still think there are a lot of good people working in th ecdc though and we shouldn’t just write off all their advice.

The 10 billion dollar question, there were a time I trusted the CDC, any more it's a swamp based bureaucracy.
I don't believe anything from any government agency. They have all become politicized. Remember when the CDC wanted to ban guns because they were "unsafe"?
All we can do is listen to what they recommend and make up our own minds. Kinda like we used to do.

Arctics, the reports I'm getting is that this Winter is going to be eventful, expecting a great deal of snow, it looks like Idaho is in for it this winter also.
I'm working on assembling the new snow blower now. I've got 2 snow blowers, 2 plows, a blade and a bucket for snow removal. Every building has a snow shovel by the door too. The big problem in the past was I'd run out of room to put the snow. With the new blower on the side by side that shouldn't be a problem any more.

We did hear some slapping going on.
I have heard some chittering from them before, along with the tail slapping. Never anything like a growl though. I think they are incredible interesting and endearing to watch. They are definitely protective Of their territory and try to scare intruders away. I don’t know if they will bite humans but with those teeth I don’t want to find out...l.

Because cops can't shoot a black man shooting back at them in Chicago
If I was a cop right now I would just walk away without pulling out my gun. It’s insane how much political pressure is being put in them by simply trying to do their jobs. I do think we need police reform. A lot of blacks have been shot over minor offenses And the police not being held accountable. The Brianna Taylor case is terrible And several others as well. However I believe these cases are in the minority and don’t think criminals should be given a free pass simply because they are black. I really feel for all the decent cops out there trying to do their job during this mess and keeping us all safe.

Latest posts

Back