Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After feeding this evening I was on the back porch with puppy dogs waiting for Hunny to return from feeding the bulls. I got a phone call from him, which he didn't say anything, then hung up. I tried to call back and went straight to voice mail so I put on my muck boots and grabbed the hot shot heading down the lane to the BIG pasture. He calls back asking for help, told him I was already on my way. . . It's been raining so the pastures are very muddy. As I was trying to step on the high spots to miss the hoof prints, I miss stepped and ended up in a hole that came up to my upper calf and almost lost my balance. Anyway, Big Ben was on the neighbor side (just not the a hole neighbor who is located on the south eastern side of us. Neighbor didn't even know). This neighbor is on the north western side. I stood just on the other side of where Ben got out while Hunny ran him back up and I waved for him to turn in. At the 3rd attempt since he always wanted to back track, he finally jumped back over. While Hunny went to the barn to get items to fix the fence, I sung to just to keep their attention on me , even had a talk saying the west side and east sides of the fence are off limits and they sure the heck shouldn't try going over on the north side, which is by a road. IF they have to get out come south. . . at least they would still be on our property. They just looked at me, really don't think they will listen but at least I felt better. All I can say is they better behave the next couple days. I have big wigs coming from corporate to spend 2 days with us at work. It would be hard for a BIG city girl and her entourage to understand why I would have to go home to help hunny with the bulls.

Smith & Wesson to Relocate Headquarters to Tennessee

September 30, 2021

Move includes headquarters and significant portion of operations due to changing business climate for firearms manufacturing in Massachusetts

SPRINGFIELD, Mass., Sept. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: SWBI), one of the nation's oldest firearms manufacturers, announced today that it is moving its headquarters and significant elements of its operations to Maryville, Tennessee in 2023. Smith & Wesson has been based in Springfield, Massachusetts since the company was incorporated in 1852.

https://ir.smith-wesson.com/news-re.../smith-wesson-relocate-headquarters-tennessee
Way to go Tennessee!!! Shoot:m4:

Smith & Wesson to Relocate Headquarters to Tennessee
vSC81C2.png

Not going to be a popular post but...Just so everybody is clear. Some of us that took the shot sifted through tons of misinformation, wild speculation and funerals of healthy middle-aged unvaccinanated classmates. We have been mocked for taking advantage of every possible precaution to prevent infection of ourselves and everyone around us in an effort to not leave our children as orphans or our wives as widows. We were not swayed with donuts and we've consumed propaganda from both sides of the issue. We've searched for horrible side effects despite the best efforts of the search engines to hide them. We've evaluated horsewormer effectivness, cheered with excitement when coworkers had it prescribed and were disappointed when they still needed artificial antibodies to survive. We rejoice with people recover and yes, we feel taking the shot was a bit of a crap shoot. Make no mistake, it takes courage to face the possible consequences what ever the decision is.

Not going to be a popular post but...Just so everybody is clear. Some of us that took the shot sifted through tons of misinformation, wild speculation and funerals of healthy middle-aged unvaccinanated classmates. We have been mocked for taking advantage of every possible precaution to prevent infection of ourselves and everyone around us in an effort to not leave our children as orphans or our wives as widows. We were not swayed with donuts and we've consumed propaganda from both sides of the issue. We've searched for horrible side effects despite the best efforts of the search engines to hide them. We've evaluated horsewormer effectivness, cheered with excitement when coworkers had it prescribed and were disappointed when they still needed artificial antibodies to survive. We rejoice with people recover and yes, we feel taking the shot was a bit of a crap shoot. Make no mistake, it takes courage to face the possible consequences what ever the decision is.
I understand your decision to take the jab and I will never say anything against you for that BUT it was your choice. For us non-vaxxers, we are told on a regular basis that we do not care about others and how we are the problem and the reason that their vaccines are not working because they believe Biden's bullshit about this being a pandemic of the unvaccinated. . .

Last edited:
I understand your decision to take the jab and I will never say anything against you for that BUT it was your choice. For us non-vaxxers, we are told on a regular basis that we do not care about others and how we are the problem and the reason that their vaccines are not worker because they believe Biden's bullshit about this being a pandemic of the unvaccinated. . .
I haven't blamed the unvaccinated for the plague. I have always blamed China since it was them, with help from the deep state, that released the bioweapon on the planet. I've been on both sides of the vaccine decision. It does take courage to resist the vaccine which can put your income, family and relationships at risk. I'm pointing out that it also takes courage to accept potential, uncorroborated, long term debilitating side effects of a far-from-perfect vaccine. The only people that haven't shown courage are the ones that have not investigated and simply pretend they'll be ok with the consequences of their proverbial coin-flip of a decision to take the shot or not.

And we still deal with our decision every day. I will say adding the D3 to the Zinc, C regime has made it even less. I can deal with $30 worth of vitamins.
I can’t deal with a booster to give me7 months of pain.

I haven't blamed the unvaccinated for the plague. I have always blamed China since it was them, with help from the deep state, that released the bioweapon on the planet. I've been on both sides of the vaccine decision. It does take courage to resist the vaccine which can put your income, family and relationships at risk. I'm pointing out that it also takes courage to accept potential, uncorroborated, long term debilitating side effects of a far-from-perfect vaccine. The only people that haven't shown courage are the ones that have not investigated and simply pretend they'll be ok with the consequences of their proverbial coin-flip of a decision to take the shot or not.
You have more sence than some . . the only original family I have left, mom and sis have both taken the vaccine. I really do worry about them dince taking it. I'm really not anti vaxx, just this one for the most part. I haven't gotten a shot since I was in my teens for tetanus from an accident at work, but had to get all my childhood vaccine, you know, when they were actually a vaccine and not a treatment.

You have more sence than some . . the only original family I have left, mom and sis have both taken the vaccine. I really do worry about them dince taking it. I'm really not anti vaxx, just this one for the most part. I haven't gotten a shot since I was in my teens for tetanus from an accident at work, but had to get all my childhood vaccine, you know, when they were actually a vaccine and not a treatment.
Gotta agree with this. Everytime I have gotten a tetanus shot since 1974, I will puke exactly 24 hours later. I now lie when my last Tetanus shot was.

There are FAR too many doctors, scientist and virologists telling people how deadly it is...especially long term (3 years or so). These include the very people that helped CREATE the jab! They include people who have been in the field of creating vaccines for many years. It is truly sad how many people have allowed an evil government to influence them.

And we still deal with our decision every day. I will say adding the D3 to the Zinc, C regime has made it even less. I can deal with $30 worth of vitamins.
I can’t deal with a booster to give me7 months of pain.
And don't forget the tonic water, I'm sure that will get pulled soon because "Quinine".

Latest posts

Back