Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ABC again - the other networks aren't much better but they devote everything to woke >> CBS couldn't get thru the premiere of the new NCIS Hawaii without the lesbians coming out - last nite Survivor premiered and if just about a queer show - still trying to decide if the one female has a set of balls ...
Plenty of old shows from the pre woke 80's and 90's on Pluto.tv, youtube and the roku channel. I haven't seen cable since the stolen election. Everything from the A-Team, Airwolf, Knight Rider. Dallas from the 80's is actually still fairly entertaining...except for the Lucy storylines. My 2yo is liking Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Wile E Coyote, Speedy Gonzales, Daffy Duck, Slow Poke Rodriguez and Marvin the Martian. She watching a little Disney but I make certain to watch the crap they put out like a hawk. I've been buying up all the classic disney cartoons and books the woke culture is likely to burn. Walked in on a Disney show the other day and the 9yo charactor was talking about micro agressions. LoL...Baby girl was playing in another room with Scooby Do playing in the background. Already got the Dukes on DVD...the whole series.

Remember the Wonder Years from the 80's with Fred Savage? Now we have a new Wonder Years running on prime time with a black family. I am fine with the show running, but why are they using the same name? It is not the same with the same values.

If a TV show has good writers, a good cast, good direction, then it should not matter what color of the skin is of the actors if they can play their character well. Even if they are playing a white character.
The fact they have to rehash another classic TV show, due to the lack of creativity in Hollywood shows.
I could be wrong and the show could be good.
But I cut the cord back in 2008 for a reason.

The ad for it irritated me, too. They do a remake but make sure all the new people are black, as if to say there was someone wrong with the original being white. Ghostbusters....remake were the same characters, but all women. I used to love the original Wonder Years and Ghostbusters. Doubt the remakes will be good. It does matter about the remakes and the differences if the left is just proving a point. I don't see any remakes of The Jeffersons or Good Times with just white people. That would be racist. Agree with Danil on this one.

The ad for it irritated me, too. They do a remake but make sure all the new people are black, as if to say there was someone wrong with the original being white. Ghostbusters....remake were the same characters, but all women. I used to love the original Wonder Years and Ghostbusters. Doubt the remakes will be good. It does matter about the remakes and the differences if the left is just proving a point. I don't see any remakes of The Jeffersons or Good Times with just white people. That would be racist. Agree with Danil on this one.

I agree with Dani too. The remakes of movies simply to put “other colored” people in them irritates me. Like Snow White. So tired of the demoralization of our White Children!!

Before I left work today, I picked up another gallon of distilled water. I was running low. Boss lady just got back from a birthday get-a-way back to her home state of Minnesota. One of her girl friend's husband now has covid and in the hospital and she stayed at their house. It is just never ending. She said he started getting sick on Sunday, she didn't leave until Tuesday. I'll be honest and say I/We haven't taken the CDS everyday, but now that I know of a possibility of an exposure I am and will continue, for at least a week.

Before I left work today, I picked up another gallon of distilled water. I was running low. Boss lady just got back from a birthday get-a-way back to her home state of Minnesota. One of her girl friend's husband now has covid and in the hospital and she stayed at their house. It is just never ending. She said he started getting sick on Sunday, she didn't leave until Tuesday. I'll be honest and say I/We haven't taken the CDS everyday, but now that I know of a possibility of an exposure I am and will continue, for at least a week.

By the way, the friends husband was unvaccinated.

Yes, please take extra good care of yourself with you most likely getting exposed. I only do CDS once a week and Quercetin with zinc the other days.

Yes, please take extra good care of yourself with you most likely getting exposed. I only do CDS once a week and Quercetin with zinc the other days.
I haven't been sick for years now and I sure the heck don't want Covid to break that streak. :) I will continue with my precautions.

Yesterday I scored what I have been trying to get for a few months. After Lodge cancelled the order, I walked into BPS and got a 6 qt, wife said get the 4qt too, carry bags and lid lifter.
6C7001DA-BA17-4802-9942-53526EEBBFF3.jpeg

I will stand by a thread made by Hummer. Been following it and it helped my vaccine complications. What could $30 worth a vitamins harm? I have HCQ and ivermectin if I need it.

Latest posts

Back