Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.londontimes.live/health...ring-their-own-spike-protein-toxins-in-their/According to the Doctor, who cites a brand new, peer-reviewed research study out of Japan “They made a mistake – they thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, only to discover it is a toxin, that can travel to many organs of the body, causing severe damage.”
WORSE, the spike proteins generated by mRNA vaccines don’t stay in the shoulder muscle, but spread to the brain, heart, ovaries, etc.

the natural herb people have been on this for awhile >>>

https://deeprootsathome.com/sweetgu...gn=Feed:+DeepRootsAtHome+(Deep+Roots+at+Home)

I'm reading 5.8 or 5.9. Is that a big one for Australia?

I was in a 6.5 in Taiwan and nobody even blinked...except me, I was freaking out.
I was at the north end of the Island where all of those dark blue dots are - every one of them a 6.0 or greater.

WZW1NuQ.jpg

Usually it only happens if they are rabid, or get pampered by imbecile city dwellers in California.

I have my own theory about why Californians get attacked by coyotes. Coyotes fear larger predators, like wolves, bears, and mountain lions and won't willingly tangle with them. Predators have a "meat smell" - human meat eaters included. But human vegetarians, especially vegans don't have that smell. I think the coyotes don't recognize vegans as carnivores, because they actually aren't. So they don't have the instinctual fear they would have for a meat eating human.

That is a fascinating theory.

For people who don't know yet and who actively use Telegram.
Apple & Google are actively blocking content from Telegram, this affects everyone who uses Telegram apps that are available for download from the Google Play store and Apple Appstore.
You can only bypass it if you download the app from telegram.org. yourself.

Users of Apple mobile devices are unfortunately bound to app from the store.
Android smartphone users can use the app via the Telegram operator's link above.
For iPhone and iPad users it is more difficult to use the original app.
I still put here the page with the info, at the moment the tech corporations like Apple, Youtube and similar do everything to delete critical information, in Europe every info is deleted that does not cover the opinion of the government.

https://www.wochenblick.at/apple-go...e-so-nutzen-sie-telegram-trotzdem-unzensiert/

I have to consult with some folks about sub folders but I'm not saying it's a high likely hood. Please start a thread and tell me about it better than this way.
Would love to see the topic Amateur (Ham) Radio & Communication have the following sub folders, Amateur "Ham" Radio, CB, GMRS/FRS

Would love to see the topic Amateur (Ham) Radio & Communication have the following sub folders, Amateur "Ham" Radio, CB, GMRS/FRS

There are prefixes you can select for your threads there, example GMRS prefix for your thread.

Remember the Wonder Years from the 80's with Fred Savage? Now we have a new Wonder Years running on prime time with a black family. I am fine with the show running, but why are they using the same name? It is not the same with the same values.

ABC again - the other networks aren't much better but they devote everything to woke >> CBS couldn't get thru the premiere of the new NCIS Hawaii without the lesbians coming out - last nite Survivor premiered and if just about a queer show - still trying to decide if the one female has a set of balls ...

Latest posts

Back