Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am right there with you! Day 4 of watching it rain. Will it ever STOP???
Never seen so many mosquitoes either. Been here 23 yeats and they are horrible. Have people building down the road and they dropped by yesterday and were really upset because an older neighbor told them it was always like this. I reassured them this isnt normal. Maybe i shouldnt have and they wont build. Lol

Has anyone ever heard of a human being attacked by coyotes? Where I live it is the other way around. They have no hunting season so its open season year round. And they know it.

Has anyone ever heard of a human being attacked by coyotes? Where I live it is the other way around. They have no hunting season so its open season year round. And they know it.

Usually it only happens if they are rabid, or get pampered by imbecile city dwellers in California.

I have my own theory about why Californians get attacked by coyotes. Coyotes fear larger predators, like wolves, bears, and mountain lions and won't willingly tangle with them. Predators have a "meat smell" - human meat eaters included. But human vegetarians, especially vegans don't have that smell. I think the coyotes don't recognize vegans as carnivores, because they actually aren't. So they don't have the instinctual fear they would have for a meat eating human.

the following is my translation of the report from german into english...anyone who is a better translator than myself who was a german/english translator for the US Army and earned his money as a translator in Germany and can find any mistakes...I will gladly let them have the last world...Gary

#Results of the autopsies of 40 bodies

#Researchers present the results

#Fine texture analysis of the dead

#Analysis of the vaccine contents

#From 40 deaths, one third died from the vaccine

#Microscopic details of the changes in the tissues

#2 deaths from the vaccine in Austria

#Metal bits found in the vaccine

#Mega-infections, Cell detachments, Auto immune disease

#Prof. Burkhardt: Lymphocyte-Chaos in all tissues and organs

Without and MSM support, without any federal millions: the brave researchers are writing history here and now…

Difficulties in the CoV-vaccines-pathology: Shame, autopsie is often slowed by the relatives of the dead, invaccinations are many times done secretly and not reported, new disease pictures showing from the CoV vaccines are often not recognised by the pathologists.

After a STIKO-recommendation: the first death reports among children.

Professor Dr. Bergholz says, since the invaccination of children has now begun, in the ages between 12 and 17 year olds, the first deaths have been reporten. The Paul-Ehrlich-instituet reported a death and many grievious side-effects of the vaccines. Bergholz is discussing that there will be a ten-fold increase of bad side-effects as compared to any other normal vaccine.

Heart muscle infections, artery infections, Auto-immune diseases, Hashimoto…the results are verified by two experienced pathologists. Two cases are from Austria.

The heart must be cut into 15 thousand thin strips to be inspected in order to prove a Myocardits (heart muscle infection).

Heart muscle infection: Lymphocytes are infiltrating the tissues

In the first case, there are not so many Lymphocytes. They create infections often after the invaccination, which damage the tissues. The Professor explains: THEY DO NOT BELONG THERE.

((the dark spots in the photos are the Lymphocytes))

Also in case nr. 3, you can see the infections in the heart:

Photo…

DETACHED ENDOTHEL-CELLS IN ALMOST EVERY CASE!

This should be very unusual---but, by the Covid-vax-dead, the researchers found detached Endothel-cells in almost every biopsie.

Photo of a brain with detached Endothel cells

The assumed bad side-effects which come from the Autopsie:

Auto-immune phenomena create the effect, that the body attacks itself:

“SELF-TO-SELF-ATTACK”

The pathologists have found definite signs for a reduced immunity capacity. Depletion and erasing of sickness records in the cells “”reminds us partially of AIDS diseased.””

On top of all this, the growth of cancer cells is accelerated. The Artery damages show signs of Endothelitis, (odeme caused by Lymphocyten “traffic jams”), Vaskulitis (artery infections) and Perivaskulitis. And also Erythrocyte clusters and clots.

There were also particles of metal found in the tissues and are of unknown nature and material.

THE RESUMÉ OF THE RESEARCH OF THE PATHOLOGISTS:

These are only preliminary results. But these results are so shocking, that they should be spread out to the people. The results are horrifying. The Pathologists are referring to the vaccines as: “RUSSIAN ROULETTE”. Who loses some muscle tissues at the age of 21- will never see them again the rest of their lives, warns Burkhardt. Above all, professional sports persons will be missing these muscle tissues the most.

https://www.londontimes.live/health...ring-their-own-spike-protein-toxins-in-their/According to the Doctor, who cites a brand new, peer-reviewed research study out of Japan “They made a mistake – they thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, only to discover it is a toxin, that can travel to many organs of the body, causing severe damage.”
WORSE, the spike proteins generated by mRNA vaccines don’t stay in the shoulder muscle, but spread to the brain, heart, ovaries, etc.

the following is my translation of the report from german into english...anyone who is a better translator than myself who was a german/english translator for the US Army and earned his money as a translator in Germany and can find any mistakes...I will gladly let them have the last world...Gary

#Results of the autopsies of 40 bodies

#Researchers present the results

#Fine texture analysis of the dead

#Analysis of the vaccine contents

#From 40 deaths, one third died from the vaccine

#Microscopic details of the changes in the tissues

#2 deaths from the vaccine in Austria

#Metal bits found in the vaccine

#Mega-infections, Cell detachments, Auto immune disease

#Prof. Burkhardt: Lymphocyte-Chaos in all tissues and organs

Without and MSM support, without any federal millions: the brave researchers are writing history here and now…

Difficulties in the CoV-vaccines-pathology: Shame, autopsie is often slowed by the relatives of the dead, invaccinations are many times done secretly and not reported, new disease pictures showing from the CoV vaccines are often not recognised by the pathologists.

After a STIKO-recommendation: the first death reports among children.

Professor Dr. Bergholz says, since the invaccination of children has now begun, in the ages between 12 and 17 year olds, the first deaths have been reporten. The Paul-Ehrlich-instituet reported a death and many grievious side-effects of the vaccines. Bergholz is discussing that there will be a ten-fold increase of bad side-effects as compared to any other normal vaccine.

Heart muscle infections, artery infections, Auto-immune diseases, Hashimoto…the results are verified by two experienced pathologists. Two cases are from Austria.

The heart must be cut into 15 thousand thin strips to be inspected in order to prove a Myocardits (heart muscle infection).

Heart muscle infection: Lymphocytes are infiltrating the tissues

In the first case, there are not so many Lymphocytes. They create infections often after the invaccination, which damage the tissues. The Professor explains: THEY DO NOT BELONG THERE.

((the dark spots in the photos are the Lymphocytes))

Also in case nr. 3, you can see the infections in the heart:

Photo…

DETACHED ENDOTHEL-CELLS IN ALMOST EVERY CASE!

This should be very unusual---but, by the Covid-vax-dead, the researchers found detached Endothel-cells in almost every biopsie.

Photo of a brain with detached Endothel cells

The assumed bad side-effects which come from the Autopsie:

Auto-immune phenomena create the effect, that the body attacks itself:

“SELF-TO-SELF-ATTACK”

The pathologists have found definite signs for a reduced immunity capacity. Depletion and erasing of sickness records in the cells “”reminds us partially of AIDS diseased.””

On top of all this, the growth of cancer cells is accelerated. The Artery damages show signs of Endothelitis, (odeme caused by Lymphocyten “traffic jams”), Vaskulitis (artery infections) and Perivaskulitis. And also Erythrocyte clusters and clots.

There were also particles of metal found in the tissues and are of unknown nature and material.

THE RESUMÉ OF THE RESEARCH OF THE PATHOLOGISTS:

These are only preliminary results. But these results are so shocking, that they should be spread out to the people. The results are horrifying. The Pathologists are referring to the vaccines as: “RUSSIAN ROULETTE”. Who loses some muscle tissues at the age of 21- will never see them again the rest of their lives, warns Burkhardt. Above all, professional sports persons will be missing these muscle tissues the most.
I am confident it is better than my HS German from 45 years ago.

So happy you finally found your true love in life @jontte ! That means so much to ones life!! I couldn't imagine life without mine. You are blessed my friend and life will only get better from here on out.
PS. . If she doesn't know how to can, just bring her on here. I am willing to teach and I know a couple others here would help her out too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back