Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collie got attacked by the neighbors pack of dogs. Tore up really bad, multiple wounds one bite to the throat that may have done fatal damage. Stabilized to stop bleeding and will stay with the vet overnight to see if he can handle surgery tomorrow. Hopefully my buddy will be able to come home
Sorry to hear about your dog Brent. I hope the vet can patch him up. Quite possibly your quick action may have saved him. Keep us posted.

Were they roaming the neighborhood free?
Their dogs do. Mine are fenced and gated but the collie got out somehow. If he lives through the night at the vets office I will keep him inside from now on. Either way the neighbors are going to have to contain their pack of dogs. They have at least 6 and maybe up to 10. I will be as nice as I can initially about it but something is going to change. Several of them have come into our yard and growled at my son in the back of the property before.

Sorry to hear about your dog Brent. I hope the vet can patch him up. Quite possibly your quick action may have saved him. Keep us posted.
If he makes it through the night he has a fighting chance. It was really tough seeing him torn up all over. I lost it a few times tonight. I’ve worked on an ambulance, in ER’s and in surgery and not much bothered me over the years. But seeing that dog suffering was hard…

My collie got attacked by the neighbors pack of dogs. Tore up really bad, multiple wounds one bite to the throat that may have done fatal damage. Stabilized to stop bleeding and will stay with the vet overnight to see if he can handle surgery tomorrow. Hopefully my buddy will be able to come home
I am so very sorry, . . . I know what dogs mean in my life and also know you do what you have to, to make their lives better. I feel like it is a duty after all the love and protection they give to me and my home. Hoping your vet can patch him up to bring back home abs continue being your Buddy.

Their dogs do. Mine are fenced and gated but the collie got out somehow. If he lives through the night at the vets office I will keep him inside from now on. Either way the neighbors are going to have to contain their pack of dogs. They have at least 6 and maybe up to 10. I will be as nice as I can initially about it but something is going to change. Several of them have come into our yard and growled at my son in the back of the property before.
If you witnessed it was their dogs, they are liable for the vet bills. File a report with animal control.

If he makes it through the night he has a fighting chance. It was really tough seeing him torn up all over. I lost it a few times tonight. I’ve worked on an ambulance, in ER’s and in surgery and not much bothered me over the years. But seeing that dog suffering was hard…
Yep. I’ve seen a lot of bad things too, but a dog is different. My poor dog is getting worse. Its tearing me up that I'm going to have to put him down any day now.

So they find out these things about Cuomo, but the Left is circling back to Trump. He lives rent free in their heads.

Cuomo already got a HUGE pass - him and 3 other DNC governors >>> all four should be up on murder charges for their negligent & purposeful acts during Covid - Cuomo in particular played a fulltime game of politics that sacrificed citizens left & right .....

there's been POS brought up on mass murder charges in the World Court for lesser atrocities than Cuomo committed - his and other DNCers like Pelosi were criminal in their poltical agenda refusal to admit to the Covid Crisis and take necessary pandemic steps ....

Last edited:
The collie didn’t make it through the night. At least he isn’t in any pain now.

I am so sorry Brent. I lost my little male Scottish terrier a couple months ago to liver cancer and then the little female was diagnosed with bone cancer and had to have part of one foot amputated. It is so hard to lose them. My heart goes out to you.

Latest posts

Back