Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Robinjopo. That's a sad thing to do. We were just discussing this today...my mom. She is in assisted living in her own apartment with services, but she's starting to really lose it. I hate to think of her on the medical side of the complex, but she will need to be, soon enough.

I bought a new printer and it will not install I am taking it back to walmart

won't install at all or just the WiFi remote? >>>> sometimes you need to direct cable into them for an install and check for a software download - I had just the opposite problem // new laptop and older printer

won't install at all or just the WiFi remote? >>>> sometimes you need to direct cable into them for an install and check for a software download - I had just the opposite problem // new laptop and older printer
I have it on a cable,,, it installs so far and then throws a error code,, I am not going to waste anymore time on it,,,
the Library is not that far away

Out of boredom, i clicked on the ad banner above because it looked like a story about a handmade necklace a guy got for his gf. Right from the start, i knew a ring was hidden inside. After 107 ads, 4 redirects and a drawn out story, i saw the ring. Had my curiosity of the number of ads not got the best of me, i wouldnt have cared about the story.

Sorry, Robinjopo. That's a sad thing to do. We were just discussing this today...my mom. She is in assisted living in her own apartment with services, but she's starting to really lose it. I hate to think of her on the medical side of the complex, but she will need to be, soon enough.

They changed her prognosis to....... She will probably die tonight or tomorrow. It is happening really fast.

I dont get banner ads. I was told its because I have satellite. Dont get spam in my email accts either.

Robin, that is fast and hard to digest when it comes to a loved one, but I have to say that is probably how she would want it. I don't think anyone ever really wants to be a burden to their loved ones. Being able to live with someone to keep an eye on them is one thing. I am sorry you and your family are having to deal with this. . .

Latest posts

Back