Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the rules are already on duty. In restaurants you need to give your name and your phone number for contact tracing. False name and phone number from my side anyway... Using the name of the minister of health ;)

Too many times the people who were requested to provide their names and addresses in case of a corona case, to cross check them and tell them to report to a doctor to get a corona test because they were in the same place as another positive person....and over 80% of the names were Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse even Adolf Hitler and the address was a dumpster or a McDonalds somewhere...so much for controlling the masses...

I wish it were that easy. I can't give too many details about this employer but it's in CA government, they're making you have the vaccine card on file and if not, you have to wear a mask and be subjected to a weekly covid-19 test every SUNDAY. Essentially they're not making you take the vaccine but they're making your life so inconvenient so that you have no option but to take it.

It's nuts.

Don't comply and get a lawyer ready. It can be your early retirement.

I wish it were that easy. I can't give too many details about this employer but it's in CA government, they're making you have the vaccine card on file and if not, you have to wear a mask and be subjected to a weekly covid-19 test every SUNDAY. Essentially they're not making you take the vaccine but they're making your life so inconvenient so that you have no option but to take it.

It's nuts.
I have 2 words for them; f$#k off. Get another job.

How did you know that???? But thanks for the compliment...Cutting grass with the neighbors son tomorrow so we can both do half and split the suffering in the heat. Supposed to get hotter tomorrow...getting the beer cool already...48 cans of half a liter each and only 3% alcohol should do the trick for the 4 of us...:p

How did you know that???? But thanks for the compliment...Cutting grass with the neighbors son tomorrow so we can both do half and split the suffering in the heat. Supposed to get hotter tomorrow...getting the beer cool already...48 cans of half a liter each and only 3% alcohol should do the trick for the 4 of us...:p

3% ????
That's water!! 😂😂😂

We paid $650 for a 6 week old Jersey heifer calf down here. That was September of 2020. $250 is cheap!!
Some calves went for as low as $5 a head. Most heifers were going for $250 - $600, bull calves a little more.
I dont know what mine sold for, didn't stay long enough. But I did have the sale yard preg test the heifers. If pregnant they should bring a decent price. Should get a check in the mail next week.
I plan to wait until August to take a few more loads to the auction.

Latest posts

Back