Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
There was a man at the lake, all by himself, no one else in sight and he was wearing a mask.
Yeah, a mask outside while alone dosent make a lot of sense to me either. I see people driving around alone with them all the time too. I hate wearing them so don’t anytime I’m not near people. I wear one while driving with my son only because he dosent most of the time.

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I remember a time when we had more important things to discuss on this site than whether to wear a mask or not. This is such a lame subject. Wear the effen thing if your scared of catching a cold, and if you believe everything that your government masters tell you. I sure as hell dont care what other people do. They aren't "required" where I live. Not that it would matter to me anyway.

DirtDiva

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
A sad day today for our family we lost Riley our Scottish Terrier of 15 years. He was my shadow everywhere I went and every hole I dug in my garden he was standing there waiting for a critter. He was the greatest mouser ever and killed lots of mice, voles, skunks, possums and snakes. He was also my official quilt tester and loved to lay on my quilts as I bound them. Days in the garden will not be the same without him. He died in his sleep last night.

1-100_3771.jpg

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
A sad day today for our family we lost Riley our Scottish Terrier of 15 years. He was my shadow everywhere I went and every hole I dug in my garden he was standing there waiting for a critter. He was the greatest mouser ever and killed lots of mice, voles, skunks, possums and snakes. He was also my official quilt tester and loved to lay on my quilts as I bound them. Days in the garden will not be the same without him. He died in his sleep last night.

View attachment 12312
So sorry to hear about your loss DD.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
My mother who watches ABC and CNN had no idea of what is really going on. She had nonidea that people dont believe that Biden got more votes than Obama. Those people are so in the dark concerning differing views. I was telling her about the seed shortage and gas prices and she kind of got a glimmer of recognition in her eyes.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
It's 73° today. Last week we had an ice storm. We may have flooding, storms and maybe a tornado. Early Spring in TN. We will probably have another freeze or two.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
They are part of the family there is no doubt. Just focus on the fifteen years you were able to give him a good life. I have a pit lying beside me now that’s about thirteen. She is allready last the average age for the breed. She really has had a good life though. Spoiled rotten but I have no regrets.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

View attachment 12312
So sorry DD.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

View attachment 12312
So sorry to hear this @DirtDiva. I know what it means to lose a very special fur baby. They can never be replaced and you will always hold a special place in your heart for them even years later. 💔

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

Digout

Reaction score

View attachment 12312

How sad it is to loose a family member.

Latest posts