Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the man looked in the mirror lately?
Our country has made great strides in combatting racism in the last 100 years. That is, until the government decided to use it to divide us.
I personally am tired of being called a white racist. I am not. They get us to the point where we just tune it out and really don't care.
Sticks and stones....

If I am going to wear the name, I just might start playing the game. Racism can flow in both directions. Start favoring one race over another and it does create racist. The Democrats are now very busy creating racist, for real.

Gas prices started rising here as soon as it was announced Biden had won the election. They are still climbing. I am expecting the gas prices to double or even triple, due to Biden administration rules and regulation being added. Must drive fossil fuel prices way up to make the "New Green" deal seem financially viable. Watch and weep.

Critical race theory reinstated. How long are we gonna keep up this back and forth? If my employer mandates sensitivity training I'm quitting.

Critical race theory reinstated. How long are we gonna keep up this back and forth? If my employer mandates sensitivity training I'm quitting.

Wait until they mandate the vaccine.... Gnashing of teeth to ensue.

Going on right now. . RSBN LIVE in Cheyenne, WY: Rep. Matt Gaetz at the Wyoming State Capitol 1/28/21 Putting America first. Love of God and Country

I love Matt Gaetz.

House Speaker Pelosi or her husband Paul, who runs a venture capital firm, bought Tesla call options at a stake price of $500 each for a total of $500,000 - $1,000,000 just 4 weeks before Biden pushed a $2 trillion "Green New Deal" yesterday

Latest posts

Back