Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell my central heating boiler (furnace) has broken again, 3rd time in a month and its minus 2 outside.
My unit was about 11 yrs old which isn’t too old and it was still working. I went ahead and replaced it just so I would be less likely to have a breakdown. It was central heat and air, with the air being more important than the heat here in the south. I’m trying to complete all my projects here so I can retire next year and not be working on things as much.

Your cutting it close before needing the fire with the cold front heading our way. i saw 25 for the low here coming up! My wood stove and fireplace are cleaned, and stacked with wood and kindling right now. I haven’t lit a fire yet this season.
Yes Brent, we may actually have a few flurries Sunday and Monday too. Lows in the low 20s one station said 17. It's Winter in Tennessee. Of course, this is the one week I have to be driving every day.

20201129_074945.jpg

Latest posts

Back