Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a 70% chance of rain today. We havent had any in a while. I moved lots of leaves to the garden yesterday. I hope to get them spread and then tilled this Winter. They were up to my knees. I forgot we are out of hot water until we get the new water heater tomorrow so i jumped into the hot tub to get off the dust. I hate the hot tub but it was better than cold water shower.

I was at Walmart today too and toilet paper was rationed and almost non existent again. I was able to get one small pack. There were plenty of paper towels but they were limited to one per customer too. Nothing else seemed low or had limits though. I grabbed some more meats and was barely able to shove it into my chest freezer. Luckily I have a stack of toilet paper and towels that is up to the ceiling allready. I will not be caught off guard on TP ever again.... as much as inflation has gone up at the grocery store the TP has been my highest grossing investment this year, lol.

1606084664678.png

Speaking of Walmart and groceries, has everyone noticed how much groceries have gone up? I spent 300$ and didn’t even have half a buggy full. Most people prep for zombies, grid down, etc. Im beginning to think prepping for skyrocket food prices and inflation is likely a good move.

I read where the Dem-o-socilists want to give 32 million acres of farm land to blak "farmers". 160 acres each. Just wonder where the government is going to find 32 million acres of farm land that is for sale. Hmmm, guess they'll have to steal it from White farmers.
now I am not shooting this down,,,,but most of them wouldn't know what to do with 160 acres of land

I read where the Dem-o-socilists want to give 32 million acres of farm land to blak "farmers". 160 acres each. Just wonder where the government is going to find 32 million acres of farm land that is for sale. Hmmm, guess they'll have to steal it from White farmers.

I read that too!
‘Justice’ bill would transfer up to 32 million acres to Black farmers

Also disturbing is that 30 Million acres of US farmland is owned by overseas interests.

Nearly 30 Million Acres Of US Farmland Now Owned By Foreigners

They are just following in the steps of South Africa! Take from the Whites who know what to do with it and have built it up and give to the blacks who have no idea what to do, most likely are Not willing to do anything with it and will wind up destroying it! Costa Rica is looking better and better! 😟

Good morning all. Since we are not allowed to have more than 8 persons together for Christmas, BUT, 30 people can be together for a funeral...I am inviting all of my family and friends to the funeral of our beloved TURKEY who is gonna die of lead poisoning on the 24th of Dec.....:cool:

We have also been told that it would be a good idea to learn how to hunt and forage for our own food again. There is an info package from the Gov't saying to either learn yourself or be taught from a professional how to get your own food...
Does anybody out there have any advice as to where to go foraging for pizzas and where I have a chance to get to hunt and shoot my own spagetti???

if this comes to be we need to SUE the Government,,,,I want my free 160 acres also

Latest posts

Back