change in jet stream

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christopher Columbus said - Da world, she's a round!
Chris did this to get Queen Isabella to give him money to go on a journey to discover a easy route to China to get spices and cheap video games and automobiles.. LOL!

The sun is the center of our universe.
The planets revolves around our sun.
The moon revolves around our planet.

The sun ejects solar winds that blows across the uppermost portion of our atmosphere.
The solar winds blows east to west and the Jet Stream travels west to east.
Think of our world like things inside of a glass globe.
If you shake the globe hard enough, the flitter in the water rises to the surface and then gracefully falls back down to the bottom.
The circle of life is that some years we have mild winters and some years we have harsh winters.
20 - 18 years ago, we had the exact same weather pattern.
When it happens, birth rates increases and divorce rates also rises - some people screw while other people fight.

I'm sure that my siblings and myself were born during similar patterns.
The storms of 1960 - 61 comes to mind.
The only difference is that back then, if you got a woman pregnant, you had to marry her, and she had to marry you!

I'm sure they call this the circle of life - "Hakuna Matata"

I know in the late 80's early 90's when the jet stream shifted and we had that Elnino thing going on I thought we were living in the tropics . Then came the draught that followed . This is a part of the big pattern .

The Change in the jet stream is part of the normal shift of the earth throughout the ages. As the poles shift, new weather patterns emerge.

The question is "are we ready for the repercussions?"

Latest posts

Back