Chalk one up for my dog!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
My son moved into my house while I am in the ALC and waiting to go to the nursing home. He came from the Retreat (BOL) and brought one-half of my terrible duo with him...Duchess, a female Tibetan Mastiff that goes about 125 lbs. Well, seems like a couple thieves decided to investigate the shed in the back yard, and managed to scale the 8' cyclone fence to check it out. Guess they didn't notice the "Beware of Dog" and "Dog WILL bite!," signs. Son nailed one, the other got away. Son called 911 and they showed up with an ambulance, fire truck and the County Sheriff's deputies. Meanwhile, Duchess was chewing on the guy's arm. They took him to the hospital, no telling how many stitches he'll need. Too bad the only thing they can charge him with is criminal trespassing.

Oh, that's too bad. I'm so sorry he had to call 911 and stop the game the dog was playing. Just let the dog finish the game. Let out all the dogs & let them play tug of war. Don't call for cleanup... err... the police until they break their toy and it stops squealing.

An idiot did this to a friend a while back as well. But they had attack trained dogs and he scaled their fence at 3am. Dogs tore him up pretty well, and they also called off the dogs far too early.

I don't get it. Stop the animal abuse, let the dogs play their game until they decide they are done.

Oh, that's too bad. I'm so sorry he had to call 911 and stop the game the dog was playing. Just let the dog finish the game. Let out all the dogs & let them play tug of war. Don't call for cleanup... err... the police until they break their toy and it stops squealing.

An idiot did this to a friend a while back as well. But they had attack trained dogs and he scaled their fence at 3am. Dogs tore him up pretty well, and they also called off the dogs far too early.

I don't get it. Stop the animal abuse, let the dogs play their game until they decide they are done.

I agree 1000 percent. Let them pay the price, big time.

I would not have called the police.

Yup. The medical attention these guys needed should be the green stuff they inject at the morgue. Actions have consequences. Stupid actions have stupid consequences. And kids need role models of good people to look up to & emulate, and kids need 'evil' examples to look at and see the consequences of doing evil things. You know this isn't the first time these thugs tried to break in, let the dog at least have a hand chewed off before stopping things. The level of severity that a month in the hospital in recover should give him a nice, long time to think about changing his ways. Anything less is a disservice to the community.

Yup. The medical attention these guys needed should be the green stuff they inject at the morgue. Actions have consequences. Stupid actions have stupid consequences. And kids need role models of good people to look up to & emulate, and kids need 'evil' examples to look at and see the consequences of doing evil things. You know this isn't the first time these thugs tried to break in, let the dog at least have a hand chewed off before stopping things. The level of severity that a month in the hospital in recover should give him a nice, long time to think about changing his ways. Anything less is a disservice to the community.

I have two large stickers on my back doors kindly donated by friends in KS, One is a big NRA Eagle sticker and the other one says ANYONE FOUND HERE AT NIGHT WILL BE " FOUND" HERE IN THE MORNING. Thats all the warning I'm giving.

Duchess is now on a two week "quarantine-in-place," ordered by the Health Department. After two weeks she's got to go to the Vet for a "Rabies Clearance," which the Vet has to fax to the Health Department, Animal Control, and the County Sheriff's Office. Vet visit will be $45. Personally, I think the thief should be required to pay the Vet's bill, not my son!

I hope this at least teaches those idiots a lesson but somehow I don't think it will. Good for Duchess; hope she gets some treats as a reward.

Latest posts

Back