• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Doomsday Prepper Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ceramic Rifle Plates

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

suvh8er

Jr Member
Reaction score
I am selling Level IV Ceramic rifle plates. These are rated to resist .30 AP ammo. I have shot one of these at nearly point blank range with a .243 and then 00 Buckshot and nothing penetrated. Each plate is 10x12" , slightly tapered at the top, and curved to conform to the chest. Price is $150 including shipping, I can work out a deal if you want more than one. Payment can be accepted via Paypal (preferred), money order, or certified check. If you have any qualms about my reliability as a seller please search my username (suvh8er) as an eBay seller and you can see my feedback.
4bj.jpg

Attachments

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
I am selling Level IV Ceramic rifle plates. These are rated to resist .30 AP ammo. I have shot one of these at nearly point blank range with a .243 and then 00 Buckshot and nothing penetrated. Each plate is 10x12" , slightly tapered at the top, and curved to conform to the chest. Price is $150 including shipping, I can work out a deal if you want more than one. Payment can be accepted via Paypal (preferred), money order, or certified check. If you have any qualms about my reliability as a seller please search my username (suvh8er) as an eBay seller and you can see my feedback.
View attachment 5607

suvh8er,

I know you are new, but please kindly ask Clyde the owner of the site before advertising. Out of courtesy to you this is just a suggestion, but also a common courtesy to our benefactor/owner of this site/and really just all around good guy. I am sure he will outline his policy.

Thanks so much.

Latest posts