Central Missouri

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vetjeb

Reaction score
Fellow prepper located at the Lake of the Ozarks looking for others of like mind to network.

Fellow prepper located at the Lake of the Ozarks looking for others of like mind to network.

Hello Vetjeb. Where in Lake area? I am located around Gasconade County, Osage County, Maries County area and am new to the forum

Southwest Missouri here. Snagged a 65 lb spoonbill in lake of the Ozark's before.

Hello,
my family's bug out location is deep in Wayne County. We call it our own little piece of DD heaven. Love the Ozarks, and have family all around Mo, Ar, and Tn. Been prepping our "cabin" for going on 10 years now.

Hello,
my family's bug out location is deep in Wayne County. We call it our own little piece of DD heaven. Love the Ozarks, and have family all around Mo, Ar, and Tn. Been prepping our "cabin" for going on 10 years now.

I have family in Wayne County. Nice choice for you to bug out! I no longer live in MO, but do own property in Butler County.

Latest posts

Back