central alberta, canada!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy

Reaction score
a big hello to everyone on this site
smiley.gif

what a great site! I am so grateful to those who keep up these sites so that we can network etc
cheesy.gif

I live in central alberta,
wink.gif
im 25, have been prepping steadily for last 2 yrs, have met some great people along the way, learned lots, more to learn still
smiley.gif
my interests are in health-what alternative methods etc can be done/used to prevent sickness in the first place, what alternative and complementary methods/medications etc can be employed to cure sicknesses.
I also have interest in communications, another big one
smiley.gif

My interests also lie in shooting, gardening, small livestock, and constantly reorganizing the BOB! lol...
wink.gif
don't we all know about that one ...
rolleyes.gif

my goal: helping build a great group
smiley.gif
Strength in numbers.

Sandy

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

a big hello to everyone on this site
smiley.gif

what a great site! I am so grateful to those who keep up these sites so that we can network etc
cheesy.gif

I live in central alberta,
wink.gif
im 25, have been prepping steadily for last 2 yrs, have met some great people along the way, learned lots, more to learn still
smiley.gif
my interests are in health-what alternative methods etc can be done/used to prevent sickness in the first place, what alternative and complementary methods/medications etc can be employed to cure sicknesses.
I also have interest in communications, another big one
smiley.gif

My interests also lie in shooting, gardening, small livestock, and constantly reorganizing the BOB! lol...
wink.gif
don't we all know about that one ...
rolleyes.gif

my goal: helping build a great group
smiley.gif
Strength in numbers.

Sandy
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back