Census

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPrepper

Demi-God
Reaction score
I have a general question about the Census. I filled it out online and there were several questions that I can't understand why they are asking. From the Census.gov website it reads :

" The census tells us who we are and where we are going as a nation, and helps our communities determine where to build everything from schools to supermarkets, and from homes to hospitals. It helps the government decide how to distribute funds and assistance to states and localities"

I was asked if I was married and was it male/ female relationship etc... If I had answered female/ female..what would that help the government decide about giving money,or the community deciding to build something?
It asked for race and it was very detailed about it. Giving examples of each race classification.

I know it is to show where we are going as a nation... but it just seems weird. On the old census from Ancestry.. It just asks name, occupation, race( in the simplest of form) to me it was far more intrusive this time.. but maybe that's just me.

I have a general question about the Census. I filled it out online and there were several questions that I can't understand why they are asking. From the Census.gov website it reads :

" The census tells us who we are and where we are going as a nation, and helps our communities determine where to build everything from schools to supermarkets, and from homes to hospitals. It helps the government decide how to distribute funds and assistance to states and localities"

I was asked if I was married and was it male/ female relationship etc... If I had answered female/ female..what would that help the government decide about giving money,or the community deciding to build something?
It asked for race and it was very detailed about it. Giving examples of each race classification.

I know it is to show where we are going as a nation... but it just seems weird. On the old census from Ancestry.. It just asks name, occupation, race( in the simplest of form) to me it was far more intrusive this time.. but maybe that's just me.
I noticed the warnings on it about not filling it out being a crime....

I debated with myself for days as to whether or not to fill out it out. I felt like the "how many people live in your house" question could leave me vulnerable to attack, so I said 12. I also claimed to be black, so the police would be afraid to show up in force.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lts-inflated-populations-left-leaning-states/
What are the odds that the 2020 Census results announced this past week are tainted with?

President Trump faced another massive attack from the left in relation to the 2020 Census. These people even petitioned the courts to include non-Americans in the census results and an insane court agreed with them:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-count-purpose-congressional-representation/
In January, the Census Bureau announced that the results for the census would not be available by the statutory deadline:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-illegal-aliens-congressional-apportionment/
The 2020 Census results were finally released this past week, however, there are concerns that the numbers should have been much different than announced:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...se-us-house-seats-gop-run-texas-florida-gain/

House Republicans believe that the current census results inflated the populations in blue (Democrat) states:

A group of House Republicans are accusing the Biden administration’s Census Bureau of inflating population estimates in left-leaning states in order to increase their representation in Congress after redistricting.
“Given the extra time it took to complete the 2020 Census — including not meeting the statutory deadlines by months — we have questions about the methodology and the role the Biden White House may have played in releasing these numbers, especially as the results differ from evaluation estimates released mere months ago in ways that benefit blue states over red states,” the group wrote in a Friday letter addressed to Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo.
As evidence that something untoward had taken place, the group said they contacted the Census Bureau with questions about the apportionment of House members after population estimates were released this week, but that the bureau had redirected them to the White House. “The statute is clear,” they wrote. “It is the secretary of commerce who reports the apportionment count to the president, not the other way around.”
The House Republicans believe the 2020 Census is tainted. What are the odds this is the case?

Many conservatives in California just refuse to participate in the census. I have not done so in 30 years. It only benefits illegal aliens here. Under counting is a victory for us. I have happy to say California lost a congressional seat due to this census.

"There Is Something Fishy on the Final Census Results - There Should Be an Investigation or Litigation" - TX Gov. Greg Abbott Weighs in On Shocking Census Numbers (VIDEO)

Governor Greg Abbott: Texas added more people in the last decade than any other state. People are moving here right and left. However, what happened this last year, the year of COVID, really accelerated all of that…

TRENDING: BLM-Antifa Rioters Target Upscale Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky, At Least One Protester Is Armed! - Restaurant Patron Pulls a Pistol! (VIDEO)

Maria Bartiromo: What about the census?… We saw changes in the census. And Republicans are looking at investigating this. Did you lose a congressional seat in Texas? What happened with the census numbers?

Governor Abbott: I think an investigation does need to be done. They need to do it very quickly because the time clock on this is short. But if you look at all the numbers of many red states, the initial assessment of the numbers of what the population growth was, was reduced by the final numbers. And then other blue states, they were supposed to be losing population. And suddenly they’re not losing as much as had been prognosticated. So there is something fishy about the final census results and it’s right that there should be an investigation and maybe even litigation to clarify what is exactly going on. Who changed the numbers? Why did they change it? Was it a valid change? Things like that.

We really are in the death throes as a republic if you cannot even trust Democrats to run an honest census. And there is no Justice Department available to investigate.

They cheat at everything. And these Marxists continue to get away with it.

It’s just too bad the Republican Party is too week to speak out and fight this travesty!

wife uses the UK census for her research, she can only use 100 year old census, anyone on the current census will be long dead before any details are made public, so what the point of lying ?
I never lie on the census. I tell them exactly how many people live at this address and thats it. The census is mentioned in our Constitution to count the number of citizens only.

Latest posts

Back