CDC Lied To You About C19, Proof From Independent Scientists

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schattentarn

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
everyone knew it from Day One - at first it was just used as an anti-Trump tool >>> then the GOV on alllll levels started using it for subjection....

in IL the azzhole Gov still refuses to let things loose - still using the Virus as an excuse to keep the IL Congress from meeting in person - no public discussions or votes ....

been sued & lost in all levels of court and he just keeps refusing to comply .....

Yes, if the CDC had to use the same reporting methods it uses for other diseases, nobody would have ever even heard of Covid 19, it would have gone under the radar. Just read the first page Abstract, that says it all.

https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adf864_165a103206974fdbb14ada6bf8af1541.pdf
You really need MORE than two additional, underlying medical conditions to die of C19 in most cases.
How many people have controlled type 2 diabetes and controlled hypertension? Those are the biggest underlying medical conditions. Additionally, how many people have a BMI over 30? That’s also an underlying medical condition.

I have deeply seated allergies to bigots, dictators, liars, child molesters, rapists, power hungry pathocrats and especially those who are making money on all these lies around a real sickness, just trying to make it look worse than it might really be. Does that mean that I also have an underlying condition???

Dr Jenner...My husband has all of those you listed, and also sarcoid, and only one lung fully works. Add asthma to it, too. He had the Bam infusion after covid diagnosis. We both got covid December 9th. He is feeling better now than he was before covid. How weird is that? He normally uses a neb, normally sleeps with oxygen, normally take azith 3 x a week. Normally uses prednisolone to breath. Normally takes vitamin D. He managed to stay out of the hospital, too. What we thought was an instant death sentence for him, turned out ok. He is the poster child for someone that should not get covid. God is good.

Dr Jenner...My husband has all of those you listed, and also sarcoid, and only one lung fully works. Add asthma to it, too. He had the Bam infusion after covid diagnosis. We both got covid December 9th. He is feeling better now than he was before covid. How weird is that? He normally uses a neb, normally sleeps with oxygen, normally take azith 3 x a week. Normally uses prednisolone to breath. Normally takes vitamin D. He managed to stay out of the hospital, too. What we thought was an instant death sentence for him, turned out ok. He is the poster child for someone that should not get covid. God is good.
Amish Heart
He is truly blessed. I am glad he’s ok.
I admitted a 19 year old Hispanic girl. Only comorbidity was obesity with BMI greater than 30. I intubated her and transferred her later to a tertiary hospital for ECMO. As far as I know she made it but the long term effects for some are staggering.
I think people misunderstand what comorbidities truly are. Most people live fine with lots of comorbidities. Does hypertension kill people? Not really - unless it’s uncontrolled, becomes malignant and the person strokes and dies. In this case the stroke would be the cause of death and hypertension underlying factor.
If someone gets COVID and then develops worsening respiratory failure necessitating intubation and later dies- they die from the COVID pneumonia causing respiratory failure and have hypertension as an underlying condition.

Well defined for us who want to understand more but have no true medical training just understanding intelligence...

Latest posts

Back