CCW License For Us So Calians

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSgt.

Reaction score
I know there are many of us from the the SO CAL area so I am wondering, Do any of you have a carry permit??? And if so was it hard to get or pretty easy?

Also out of curiosity, of those of you who dont have a permit how many of you plan to get one?

Nope I have several friends that are MP's and they could not get them ether you need to know your sheriff pretty good to get one and they want one hell of a reason for you to have it.

Ive heard owning your own business helps to justify it. Like carrying lots of cash product etc...
You can google the case in SD where a guy followed all the way through with a 2nd ammendment lawsuit and STILL lost!

I do have a permit. It was very easy to get, but I also live in the easiest county in the state when it comes to CCW's. The sheriff here likes having people being armed and has gone public with that statement.

What about the trucker on doomsday preppers that had a permit in every state he travels to? How was he able to get them?

"justify" ???? Excuse me. but the second amendment isn't negotiable.
I think it still you MAY and I think its unalienable, and the words shall not abridge appear in there somewhere .. I was having breakfast in CA one day I heard two young cops explain that ..even though they KNEW it was wrong..they arrested a man from LA (I firefighter there to help them investigate something) they did it cause its the "law" ...excuse me.. how does that work, I asked...the sputtered and strutted and I asked ..if you KNOW its wrong why do it.
They explained that they were not about to risk their jobs or retirement.. I merely said OH so you do it for the manoy..not for your oath of office...ok.. I explained I NEVER go anywhere unarmed anymore..there eyes looked me over carefully...BUT they dared not ask.
Bob

"justify" ???? Excuse me. but the second amendment isn't negotiable.
I think it still you MAY and I think its unalienable, and the words shall not abridge appear in there somewhere .. I was having breakfast in CA one day I heard two young cops explain that ..even though they KNEW it was wrong..they arrested a man from LA (I firefighter there to help them investigate something) they did it cause its the "law" ...excuse me.. how does that work, I asked...the sputtered and strutted and I asked ..if you KNOW its wrong why do it.
They explained that they were not about to risk their jobs or retirement.. I merely said OH so you do it for the manoy..not for your oath of office...ok.. I explained I NEVER go anywhere unarmed anymore..there eyes looked me over carefully...BUT they dared not ask.
Bob
Yet another reason I say I live in the communist state of california.

Riverside county hands them out pretty easy and the sheriff here likes them. I found that talking to him face to face is the easiest way to get approved quickly. The CA law does state that, however It also allows for carry if you have legal cause so having a ccw is legal cause. lol As a bodyguard we've argued this in court and win every time. The one great thing about getting a ccw in CA is your auto approved for about 46 other states.

Where I live you can carry like its the Wild West. I seen people carry in public places, but they have to abide by store rules if they say no weapons then you can't go in. Country living and city living is by far extremely different. I have a friend that has a CCW license, don't think he had to do much but take a test and that was it. Good luck to you on getting them. Might do some volunteer work for your local police dept if that's an option there. Getting known or having a friend on the force couldn't hurt.

Riverside county hands them out pretty easy and the sheriff here likes them. I found that talking to him face to face is the easiest way to get approved quickly. The CA law does state that, however It also allows for carry if you have legal cause so having a ccw is legal cause. lol As a bodyguard we've argued this in court and win every time. The one great thing about getting a ccw in CA is your auto approved for about 46 other states.
I agree face to face is great way to get what you want. I'd call ahead and see if you have to make an appointment or if he or she is in the office.

Latest posts

Back