Catastrophic crash kills 6

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
One of these "out of the blue" things that can happen to you. I don't know how you can be prepared for this...
ICU Nurse plows through a busy intersection at 100 mph hitting five cars, ripping one of them in half, and killing 6 people and hospitalizing 7 more.
It has been reported that she was fighting with her boyfriend before getting into her car.

But why the fire explosion? Why not the normal accident scene? Am I missing something due to the high rate of speed? Sorry for all the questions, but this is not normal. Just saw an accident with Anne whatever her name is that dated Ellen for awhile. She was out drunk driving and had a few crashes then ended up plowing into a house, that burst into flames. Is it due to electric vehicles? I don’t know the difference at sight.

My father was killed in a car accident when I was 17.
It was a typical Midwestern morning in late February. Warm air had come in overnight and overrun the snow creating a very dense fog. My father was set to retire in two weeks so was going in very early at work to finish up a couple of projects he was still working on (he was a chemist). He had done something similar for months.

It was before daybreak,, he ran a stop sign on a rural road and collided with a semi trailer going too fast for conditions on an intersecting highway.

Killed instantly.

Life, you just never know what your last day will be like. Enjoy every moment, a little bit of Carpe Diem!

But why the fire explosion? Why not the normal accident scene? Am I missing something due to the high rate of speed? Sorry for all the questions, but this is not normal.
She was going so fast she literally split a car in half.
AH7jRiS.jpg

No you don't normally see things like that except on the race track. She was driving a Mercedes, which is probably why she survived. At that speed the kinetic energy is high enough to do things you normally won't see at slower speeds.

Latest posts

Back