Quantcast

Can't Post Links

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

BucketBack

Reaction score
Why is that? This new software makes things hard to do that shouldn't be.
I click the link icon and it copies to clipboard. I don't want it on the clipboard, I want it in the post.

There are way more forums out there that make things easy to post, DPF is not one of them.

Rellgar

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Let me look into it. If it goes to clipboard when copied, then that's your device, not this forum.

BucketBack

Reaction score
It only goes to clipboard on this site

I have no issue on arfcom or Outdoor Trading Post or Michigan Sportsman Forum

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't tell from what you said what it is you are trying to do.

What link icon? What link? From where? What do you want to do with the link? Give us a concrete example.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey, I suck at making electronics do what I want and even I figured it out! I do have a problem when pasting on a post and it won’t place it exactly where I wanted. Sometimes it will cover over part of the original text, deleting it. I’m still in awe how much better/faster posting pictures is though.

Angie

Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
The photo will go where the cursor is when you upload. Or copy and paste.

@BucketBack, if I knew how you were trying to put in an image, I could probably explain it to where you could see how easy it is on this forum.

The copy to clipboard, may be copying the link via the right click. Then you can click on this icon 1594741565490.png then choose the Link icon there, and right click paste your link.

The easiest is just to use the 1594741642686.png at the lower left of the message / post box.

Or just do a copy of image and paste where you want it in your post. That's my favorite due to ease of use.

Latest posts