Cancel Mob goes after Bezos and Amazon

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now the cancel mob wants to cancel Amazon. They set up a guillotine outside of Bezos's home.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I hear on assorted sources that the US lefties are now considering Jesus christ as a racist and places of christian worhship supportive of racism. I dont think it will be long before they come after your churches, after all they are already wanting " In God we trust" removing from your justice halls. the US is either going to have to split in two, develop apartheid or decend into civil war.

Maverick

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
I hear on assorted sources that the US lefties are now considering Jesus christ as a racist and places of christian worhship supportive of racism. I dont think it will be long before they come after your churches, after all they are already wanting " In God we trust" removing from your justice halls. the US is either going to have to split in two, develop apartheid or decend into civil war.
Yep, they want to remove him too... but that's not new, they just more vocal now.

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think it will be long before they come after your churches,
Organizations, including Christian organizations, have been listed as "Hate Groups" by the Southern Poverty Law Center just because they didn't support the "woke" agenda. The news media uses the SPLC "Hate Group" list to determine how to "report" on organizations. The Obama Justice Department and IRS went after "Hate Groups" on the SPLC list.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Organizations, including Christian organizations, have been listed as "Hate Groups" by the Southern Poverty Law Center just because they didn't support the "woke" agenda. The news media uses the SPLC "Hate Group" list to determine how to "report" on organizations. The Obama Justice Department and IRS went after "Hate Groups" on the SPLC list.
Bet they dont go after Mosques and Madrassas as keenly.

Urbanprep

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I vote for civil war. I like the odds.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Jesus was a middle eastern black man in reality. They are demanding all the statues and pictures of him as a white man be removed and redone as a black man. First off, no one even knows what he looked like because anyone that did has been dead for two thousand years. Second off I’m getting so sick of these stupid demands from these assholes that I’m actually seeing trump as more sane now!

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh, and for the record, I admire the heck out of Bezos. He not only came up with the idea of e-commerce but worked his ass off to get it up and running and become the mega hit that it is today. People that bash him are mostly just jealous of his success. I say if you are really jealous then come up with a good idea and work your butt off to make it succeed too. (Even if he didn’t invent the idea of selling online he was the one that turned it into a huge and successful reality).

Jayson

God Like
Reaction score
Oh, and for the record, I admire the heck out of Bezos. He not only came up with the idea of e-commerce but worked his ass off to get it up and running and become the mega hit that it is today. People that bash him are mostly just jealous of his success. I say if you are really jealous then come up with a good idea and work your butt off to make it succeed too. (Even if he didn’t invent the idea of selling online he was the one that turned it into a huge and successful reality).
I’m envious. Bezos makes more money in one day than I have in my entire life.

Latest posts