Canadian Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDNSNIPER

Reaction score
I'm a 40+ male in Winnipeg Canada! Started a prepping program in 2012 with the belief the day will come where city life will no be possible.
I have police training and compete in several target disciplines reload my own ammo as well as purchased in large bulk factory loads.
Looking for other prepper's near my home area.:tank: _DAR2204_pp copy.jpg

I'm a 40+ male in Winnipeg Canada! Started a prepping program in 2012 with the belief the day will come where city life will no be possible.
I have police training and compete in several target disciplines reload my own ammo as well as purchased in large bulk factory loads.
Looking for other prepper's near my home area.:tank:View attachment 884
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back