CANADIAN FREEDOM TRUCKERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These guys deserve their own thread!

“Tens of thousands of Canucks are lining the highways in support of the truckers and FREEDOM.

acceptable E-co Fashion
@EcoFashionByBG

Crying as I watch footage of the truckers freedom convoy, I am realizing how much trauma our canadian government has caused, continues to cause and how broken I am. It is unforgivable.”

1643375741114.png

It is time to overthrow the dictators, with you this alleged pandemic will also fall. At the moment, the restrictions and police violence against peaceful citizens are more dangerous than Corona itself, we are being fooled, divided and played off against each other by those up there.
It is high time to make something creative out of wood and decorate with these self-appointed dictators.

I hope they hitch Trudeau by the heels and drag him back to Vancouver.
Me Too!! He can't stay in hiding forever. . . These Canadian Truckers are standing up for their Freedoms, along with everyone else. They have support from around this world. They have been an inspiration to other countries. The Freedom Convoy is HUGE!

Trudo,s Gestapo are closing the highways to stop the convoys. The commie shitbag is having Chinese UN troops sent after the patriots to stop them.
Rumor a couple days ago was that Trudeau asked local police and military to shut it down, but they said No. I haven't seen any Chinese UN in videos yet, BUT it wouldn't surprise me. They play dirty. .

I love this picture! Photo of Milk River, Alberta along the US border. Note the hokey stick. 🤣 Standing together! Did you see all the farmers who have joined in on this Freedom Convoy along with the additional 12,000 American truckers that went thru the Canadian border yesterday headed for the Freedom Rally!! Canadian truckers have the support!!! This photo will become famous at one point.
1643509855016.png

Latest posts

Back