Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Permission granted from on high. Earthly laws have no legal opinion in that. Especially when it comes to the price of fuel. Maybe he that pissith from his own bowser is figuratively speaking the real price we should be paying. Maybe a few pennies more if cream loaded : )

The picture is actually not as it appears. I got caught in the narrow gasoline filler tube and I am trying to free myself without injury.

The picture is actually not as it appears. I got caught in the narrow gasoline filler tube and I am trying to free myself without injury.
It’s not as it seems ? I could maybe understand if you were fuelling up a pretty red corvette but you weren’t. Let’s just put it down to one of those mysterious peculiarities that come out of men caves. Schattentarn it’s ok your simply in love with your car : )

Australian’s inspired by Canadian truckers
1643301147973.png

My lawyer called and says I am being charged with crimes in Australia. I thought it was the fact the car did not consent or the owner of the car had not consented. I tried to defend myself saying from the picture, "penetration" is ambiguous. My attorney said it was none of those things, it is OK to have sex with a car in Australia, even a new car less than a year old, the issue is that I was not wearing a mask.

My lawyer called and says I am being charged with crimes in Australia. I thought it was the fact the car did not consent or the owner of the car had not consented. I tried to defend myself saying from the picture, "penetration" is ambiguous. My attorney said it was none of those things, it is OK to have sex with a car in Australia, even a new car less than a year old, the issue is that I was not wearing a mask.
Schattentarn with the question of sexual consent be that amongst humanity. In western democracy and most others . Yes Consent must always be given. As to your innocence before judge Lingy. She find you much innocent on that count. Firstly when has a object ever been able to give consent or non consent. It has no thought or no feelings to express . If we were to say otherwise of your innocence with that. Then this would mean that every object ranging from your car to Gods knows what else, would surly find half the population guilty and under lock and key and maybe more. As to not wearing a mask. Yes guilty on that account. Australia law say you pay $500 dollar including court costs of which you shall receive later. We only encourage that you be a little more discreet with you and your car : ) Court room now adjourned
BFC96ECB-9576-4BEF-9D55-4D2E8FFDEAE2.jpeg
FCBE7DFF-6BAA-432E-9B48-381458814B1B.jpeg

Last edited:
OK Ling, my attorney has been in negotiation with your diplomat Alexander Downer. Evidently, you are also on their "radar"also as a non-conformist. Downer says if we turn ourselves in now, before the mass roundup, we can get favorable accommodations. I am thinking a corner cell with curtains.

OK Ling, my attorney has been in negotiation with your diplomat Alexander Downer. Evidently, you are also on their "radar"also as a non-conformist. Downer says if we turn ourselves in now, before the mass roundup, we can get favorable accommodations. I am thinking a corner cell with curtains.
Alexander Downer our present diplomat? I think he left the realm of politics some time ago. Are you trying to liberalise me : ) The accommodations in Australian camps are very favourable indeed. Your thinking a nice cosy cell with curtains. Anything else you would like perhaps a enclosed garage for your motor mobile as well, can’t have you getting lonely : )

Alexander Downer our present diplomat? I think he left the realm of politics some time ago. Are you trying to liberalise me : ) The accommodations in Australian camps are very favourable indeed. Your thinking a nice cosy cell with curtains. Anything else you would like perhaps a enclosed garage for your motor mobile as well, can’t have you getting lonely : )

I know Australia started off as a prison colony but I had no idea they just kept evolving, now leading the world in 5 star prison accommodations. Evidently, that is what scares Julian Assange so badly about Americans prisons. You are right Ling, I was setting my standards too low.

I know Australia started off as a prison colony but I had no idea they just kept evolving, now leading the world in 5 star prison accommodations. Evidently, that is what scares Julian Assange so badly about Americans prisons. You are right Ling, I was setting my standards too low.
Yes from 1788 until the final shipment of the convict ones in1868 saw around 165,000 convicts prepare Australia for its future prosperity. That convict population was was quickly dwarfed by some 600,000 migrants from the gold rush era of t851-1860 along with the potato famine in Ireland from.the 1840s which saw another 30,000 Irish seek our shores for a new beginning and a better way of life. If you mean that Australia is merely evolving and remoulding itself from its convict past for a future convict paradise. No. The majority of what we call Australians came freely to create a new better world for themselves . As to the 5 star prisons you refer to in Australia. Yes.I agree 5 star hotels they be . Especially when compared to the 0 star gulags of the communistic era of Russia., Along with the continuing gulags that exist in China and North Korea today. As to Julian. Yes he has much to fear. He actually had the ordasity to do what media are supposed to do report the facts.

Last edited:
I am a huge Julian Assange fan and I hope his latest appeal in the UK is successful. Politically, he is being vilified by neo-cons, communists and neo-covs in the USA now and being supported, more and more, by the MAGA movement.

I understand the makeup of the Australians and I will admit putting you on a bit about prison life. The problem is we have 5 star prisons here but we also have gulags or worse. Here, the prison administration has several methods of making prisoners miserable beyond the scope of their sentences and, conversely, making a bad situation tolerable. You can see what I mean in the movie Goodfellows.

The covid detention facilities in Australia shown on American TV were motel-like. It was cases of involuntary detention which made the news and were of contention.

I asked my dad, who watches TV constantly, if he'd seen anything in the news about the Canberra convoy (because I don't watch TV at all and haven't for a couple of decades). Answer, no. He knew nothing about it. Apparently the propaganda arm of the government (the MSM) sees no reason to tell people about this.

Attachments

• IMG_20220214_085730_184.jpg
    IMG_20220214_085730_184.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 12
I asked my dad, who watches TV constantly, if he'd seen anything in the news about the Canberra convoy (because I don't watch TV at all and haven't for a couple of decades). Answer, no. He knew nothing about it. Apparently the propaganda arm of the government (the MSM) sees no reason to tell people about this.
There were a couple of videos on youtube (from Channel 7 and Channel 9). I did not watch the Ch9 one; the Ch7 one said there were "thousands" of protestors in Canberra.
The personal (not via media of any kind) second-hand feedback I have from others is that there AT LEAST hundreds of thousands, if not over a million people there.

A breath of Fresh Air from Austrailia!

Kenan
Kenan@SonOfEnos

6h··Edited

Holy Crap, Looks Like There's At Least One Aussie Senator Who's Fighting For Justice

"This unprecedented betrayal of the Australian People must be referred immediately to a Royal Commission. To the Prime Minister, the Health Minister, the federal health department, and all those in the Senate and House of Representatives, all of you who have perpetrated this crime, I direct one question. How the HELL did you expect to get away with it? We're not going to let you get away with it. We're coming for you, we have the stamina to hound you down, and we damn well will!" Queensland Senator Malcolm Roberts

This man's a Patriot @AustraliaOneParty. Definitely someone who's fighting the good fight.

https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/108043625494021329

I hope something comes of this but I doubt it! People are dropping like flies from heart attacks and still they are pushing the vaccines! I left Australia for Europe in November and will not return home unless things change dramatically. Even then, not sure I would trust them ever again!

How are things in Europe? Are you in Italy now? It's pretty bad here, although some restrictions are going later this month and some vaccine mandates have been removed. I've been forced to get the jab (I got novavax) because you cannot visit anyone in hospital or aged care if you're not vaxxed and my dad is 94, so likely to go in one or the other, plus I have a couple of friends who went to hospital with cancer and I was not allowed in to see them. The worst thing is how brainwashed people are here.

How are things in Europe? Are you in Italy now? It's pretty bad here, although some restrictions are going later this month and some vaccine mandates have been removed. I've been forced to get the jab (I got novavax) because you cannot visit anyone in hospital or aged care if you're not vaxxed and my dad is 94, so likely to go in one or the other, plus I have a couple of friends who went to hospital with cancer and I was not allowed in to see them. The worst thing is how brainwashed people are here.
I understand your why's of getting vaxxed, like so many others who either wanted to "protect" their loved one or others, or keep a job. Yours was just so you can go visit a loved one during his final days. Can only hope you don't see any of the side effects. I feel like there has been so many sacrifices made during this "pandemic".

Yes, I am in Italy and life is pretty normal. Masks in shops and public transport. Certificate if you eat indoors but most places have outdoor tables so not a problem. They are supposed to be reducing restrictions any day so will wait and see. Its the same in Croatia, Bulgaria and Macedonia but dont know about elsewhere. I am happy to keep travelling between these countries indefinitely and not go home.

The sole purpose of masks is to dehumanize.

There's not a shred of evidence they can do anything against viruses.

We are being conquered. But as always, they are really targeting the children. Their normal is being changed -- and we're allowing it. Again.

Its the same in Croatia, Bulgaria and Macedonia but dont know about elsewhere. I am happy to keep travelling between these countries indefinitely and not go home.
Hungary has dropped all needs for the BS of corona plandemie. We go and do what we want. Austria is open and Germany has opened everything as of the 2nd of April too. The "war" on covid has been replaced with the "war" in the Ukraine. Everybody should start buying Rubels and gold. The euro will drop like crap soon if Putin demands the rubel for his gas, oil, nitrogen, phospates, fertiliser and grains...

Latest posts

Back