Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any great faith in petitions, but I signed this one anyway. There are plenty of people who've refused the clot shots but would actually like to have access to a safe vaccine in Australia. There is one, developed in Australia, but you have to go to Iran to get it. This kind of insanity has to be stopped.

e-petitions – Parliament of Australia

Here's a radical idea: Rip out the catalytic converter and run without DEA until the supplies are stable.
Won't work that way Doc, if the electronics do not get the needed info on the temperature, oxygen content and amount of nitrogenoxide in the exhaust of the diesel trucks, they will and cannot tell the injection system how much fuel is needed and the entire motor shuts down to emergency mode. Depending on the manufacturers program, shut down completely, shut down to a certain rpm or to a certain speed till the Adblue is added...

Won't work that way Doc, if the electronics do not get the needed info on the temperature, oxygen content and amount of nitrogenoxide in the exhaust of the diesel trucks, they will and cannot tell the injection system how much fuel is needed and the entire motor shuts down to emergency mode. Depending on the manufacturers program, shut down completely, shut down to a certain rpm or to a certain speed till the Adblue is added...

I would bet there is a way to send false data to the vehicles electronics. It's just a matter of knowing what information is being sent by the sensors.
Just ask the Volkswagon Group of companies.

Won't work that way Doc, if the electronics do not get the needed info on the temperature, oxygen content and amount of nitrogenoxide in the exhaust of the diesel trucks, they will and cannot tell the injection system how much fuel is needed and the entire motor shuts down to emergency mode.
I know all about emergency mode, LOL. Happened to my wife's 4Runner when we were over 400 miles from home and we had to limp to the nearest Toyota dealer.

Obviously ripping out the catalytic converter is not a simple task, I understand that. But what's that saying? "Where there is a will, there is a way."

BTW, I once took an aircraft extension drill bit and bored holes through my catalytic converter when it got clogged up. That was back when the technology was very new.

BTW, I once took an aircraft extension drill bit and bored holes through my catalytic converter when it got clogged up. That was back when the technology was very new.

That definitely works. To anyone who wants to do this, I'd recommend (in today's climate) that you make it look like road damage as much as possible. For example, drill the hole and then beat it with a hammer a bit. Then shrug your shoulders and say, "I hit something in the road".

Some of the muffler repair places (including dealerships) may feel compelled to report you given that it's a federal offense to modify or defeat one, but road damage is no crime.

DrH...sometimes you JUST HAVE TO INNOVATE:
image2.jpeg

That definitely works. To anyone who wants to do this, I'd recommend (in today's climate) that you make it look like road damage as much as possible. For example, drill the hole and then beat it with a hammer a bit. Then shrug your shoulders and say, "I hit something in the road".

Some of the muffler repair places (including dealerships) may feel compelled to report you given that it's a federal offense to modify or defeat one, but road damage is no crime.
The Statute of Limitations has run out on that one, so I can admit it now. LOL. That car spent almost zero time in any kind of shop. I did all the work myself (not that I knew what I was doing, but I was poor)

The difference between conspiracy theory and reality? 6 months.
In this case it was only 3 months...
The Republicans tried to prevent stimulus checks from going to convicted felons. Tom Cotton said that for example, the Boston Bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, could get a stimulus check. He was "fact checked" by the Washington Post and ridiculed by the Democrats for making a wild conspiracy theory claim.
Three months later, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev received a stimulus check for $1400.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/b...writers-eat-crow-snubbing-gop-concerns-boston

I would bet there is a way to send false data to the vehicles electronics. It's just a matter of knowing what information is being sent by the sensors.
Just ask the Volkswagon Group of companies.

Volkswagen should have received the Engineering Award of the Century for their work. Think of the genius at work here. Q: When do you need a smog device on your car? A: When you are taking a smog test and at no other time. VW made their smog apparatus to work only when you hook up for a smog test. That is genius.

Things seem to be finally looking up in Australia. Ivermectin has apparently been approved for off-label use, which means people can be treated at last. (Too late as omicron is basically just a cold anyway.)
https://covexit.com/australian-gps-...tin-triple-therapy-protocol-professor-borody/And they have finally caught on that hydroxychloroquine works, although the idiot health nazi says it's only for use in hospital, whereas everyone else says it's part of the early treatment protocol to be used before hospitalisation. (Potential COVID-19 treatment drug hydroxychloroquine soon to be supplied in Australia)
With any luck the tide could be turning here now. Sooner or later the 99% of the population who are sleeping sheep will begin to wake up as well, surely. But this is right -- rational thinking has completely gone out of the window now:

The government will never give up this power unless you get rid of the elected and the bureaucrats who made this happen.
Bureaucrats and politicians are generally indoctrinated with the same brush. Very seldom do outsiders gain the realm of political power. In order for people to regain their freedom they must first severe the hidden Host that pulls the strings. It’s too late I think.

Hey, I didn't give you permission to use my picture.
Permission granted from on high. Earthly laws have no legal opinion in that. Especially when it comes to the price of fuel. Maybe he that pissith from his own bowser is figuratively speaking the real price we should be paying. Maybe a few pennies more if cream loaded : )

Last edited:
The government will never give up this power unless you get rid of the elected and the bureaucrats who made this happen.
One major problem in Australia is it isn't a democracy. The 'preferential' voting ensures that whoever you vote for one of the two major parties always gets in, because you are forced to pass on your vote ultimately to one or the other (if your candidate doesn't get the most votes) or your vote isn't counted at all. I hate both of the major parties and they're both 'owned' by the same corporations but if I want to vote at all, ultimately I'm forced to pass my vote on to one of them. It's like the communist system where you're free to choose for anyone you like, but they'e all communists.

And how do we get rid of bureaucrats who aren't even elected? Who runs Australia? Bill and Melinda Gates, the WEF and their lady in Oz Jane Halton:
Australian National Review - Who is running Australia? Jane Halton How do we get rid of them? The whole of our government and public service seems to be rotten to the core.

Latest posts

Back