Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most important lesson from Auschwitz
"Never be a bystander whenever a minority is discriminated against." -- Marian Turski, Auschwitz survivor, January 27, 2020

1638967269377.jpeg

"Auschwitz did not fall from the sky. It began with small forms of persecution of Jews. It happened, it means it can happen anywhere. That is why human rights and democratic constitutions must be defended. The eleventh commandment is important: Don't be indifferent. Do not be indifferent when you see historical lies, do not be indifferent when any minority is discriminated, do not be indifferent when power violates a social contract."
The most important part: "Never be a bystander whenever a minority is discriminated against.”

The medical community, the mainstream media, Congress, and the HHS agencies are all ignoring Turski’s advice. They are all enabling and supporting the discrimination.

In addition, they are all supporting clear violations of multiple sections of the Nuremberg Code.

We cannot just sit back and watch this happen
As I wrote in my earlier article, what is going on is known as mass formation.

We break the cycle when people who have been silenced can find a way to educate the 40% in the middle who can be persuaded.”

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/...mpaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=twitter

Every people’s has a cultural slant which brings wonderful diversity. Don't know so much about the racial slant only with those who choose to go that way and push the race card of fear and hate. There was only one race.

Every people’s has a cultural slant which brings wonderful diversity. Don't know so much about the racial slant only with those who choose to go that way and push the race card of fear and hate. There was only one race.
Ling, your writing is that of a gentle soul, whereas mine is more a ruff and tumble.
I hope you stay safe and during these troubling times.

East-West One I merely point out the singularity of Mr Dostoyevsky statement that Australia has a racist slant. Why only Australia when the reality is that every colour, creed and culture has committed such things. World History has a very long memory of such deeds. . You be a ruff & tumble one. Than I do think a few hours in the tub along with a good scrubbing brush and you feel much smooth and clean. In 2 hour I make you into new man just like stray cat here who entered my domain : )
96684620-D451-4D0E-BC7D-C6874834530C.jpeg

No freedom, no personal choice. Not able to enter stores even charity shops! I am so thankful to be out of it, but I worry that Europe will follow suit. Don’t know where I will go then!

No worries, Europe is on the best way to follow.... Take an look to Germany and Austria

I will certainly not give up but am in Croatia and dont speak the language so it is difficult to find like minded people! I will go to Italy in a couple of months which will be easier as I speak Italian well enough to get by.

You might inform yourself about Italy first. Last i heard is Italy still using the "Green Pass" which means at the end you'll having nearly the same crap like Australia, just in another language.

No, Police Stations (Cop Shops) are places I usually keep away from.

By the "architecture" of that building and it's nearby vegetation, it looks like it is in the tropics, quite a few thousand miles north of where I am.

Australian farmer warns urea supply crisis could halt normal life within weeks

- AdBlue needed for diesel vehicles — half of all trucks on Australian roads run on diesel (along with a quarter of all registered vehicles.)

- Fertilizer for food:

1639485268820.jpeg

“'Not only will we not be able to grow cattle and we will not be able to grow food and we will not be able to grow grain or anything like that, but even if we could, we can't move it, because we can't turn a wheel in a truck because we have no Adblue,'

As of February we might not have a truck on the road in Australia, we might not have a train on the tracks.
'So quite literally the whole country comes to a standstill as of February.'

#fertilizer #Australia

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...ality-of-australia-s-urea-shortage/ar-AARGHto
Energy Minister Angus Taylor admitted Australia's existing supplies were likely to run out by the middle of January and has appointed a former Donald Trump adviser to help devise a solution.

'Not only will we not be able to grow cattle and we will not be able to grow food and we will not be able to grow grain or anything like that, but even if we could, we can't move it, because we can't turn a wheel in a truck because we have no Adblue,' Mr Ferguson-Tait said.

'And that's pretty frickin frightening. That seriously to me is absolutely terrifying.”

So here we are, ready to shut down shipping of everything needed to continue civilization for the sake of cleaner air.

This is all about world control of the populous. These evil monsters were serious when they started planning in 1990 to reduce the population of the earth to 800 million by 2030. They might hit their goal sooner.

1639571830122.jpeg

• Daniel Andrews is accused of 'concealing an overt act of treason'
  • The matter has been listed with the Myrtleford Magistrates Court on Friday
  • Mr Andrews is charged with, but not limited to, concealing treason and fraud
  • The hearing will take place over video link due to ongoing Covid-19 concerns
  • Mr Andrews has refused to comment on the pending court hearing
  • He is currently on leave after spending a hard year imposing Covid lockdowns

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has quietly ducked out of Melbourne after being summonsed to appear at court on charges of 'concealing treason'.

The charge was successfully filed with the Myrtleford Magistrates' Court and Mr Andrews - or at least his legal representative - is listed to face the court on Friday at 9.30am.”

Latest posts

Back