Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe those things are inevitable when governments tax things that people enjoy. Yes the Australians very much enjoy a good chat over a beer. But that has changed for many who now more often drink at home often leading to over access. a carton of the beer averages around the 52 dollar mark for 24 to 30 cans per carton . Around $20 dollar of that is of beer tax. Some 3:4 billion is collected by the beer tax which is increased twice yearly. I’m sure much higher the price would be if you buy singly at the pub. Australia is a population of 26 million people and not all drinkers that’s a lot of money theft from just one item . I guess we could throw in the cigarette too. The thievery there is really out of control. Example a packet of benson & hedges 30’s is now over 58 dollar per packet. Yes 58 dollar per packet not per carton. Is it any wonder that a society has become more divided and more criminally minded when governments continue to rob them blind. All in the name of health of course

Maybe those things are inevitable when governments tax things that people enjoy. Yes the Australians very much enjoy a good chat over a beer. But that has changed for many who now more often drink at home often leading to over access. a carton of the beer averages around the 52 dollar mark for 24 to 30 cans per carton . Around $20 dollar of that is of beer tax. Some 3:4 billion is collected by the beer tax which is increased twice yearly. I’m sure much higher the price would be if you buy singly at the pub. Australia is a population of 26 million people and not all drinkers that’s a lot of money theft from just one item . I guess we could throw in the cigarette too. The thievery there is really out of control. Example a packet of benson & hedges 30’s is now over 58 dollar per packet. Yes 58 dollar per packet not per carton. Is it any wonder that a society has become more divided and more criminally minded when governments continue to rob them blind. All in the name of health of course
I would be broke in Oz.
I thought US taxes were bad.

I would be broke in Oz.
I thought US taxes were bad.
The taxes are never enough to satisfy the desire and demands of absolute power. They want your body and your soul as well, when and where they choose. Taxes keeps the smoke legal you say from 45 cents to 58 dollar that’s quite a thievery . The legality is that people have a right to smoke in designated areas and not to be illegally robbed blind all in the name of the so called good health. Compliments of the Indexation tax. Greed does know boundaries. One does think upon the boxer rebellions when the Chinese emperor tried to stop the opium peddlers from addicting his empire to a very illegal drug today . Sadly he lost the battles against the so called nations of freedom and liberation. And yes much of the empire did become addicted paying absorbent prices in the end and draining the wealth and well being of the Chinese family for many decades after. Dope incorporated where the rich and powerful dwell

Do the indigenous peoples of Australia have any tax exemptions?
In Canada and the US, they sell cigarettes on the reservations, tax free.
The indigenous peoples of some 500 thousand receive some 30 billion dollars yearly in government finance and infrastructure. They are not exempt from the same taxes all Australians pay. Be that cigarettes or beer

Ling, how is it you have avoided being thrown into a concentration camp for your views?
Schattertarm concentration camps ? Here in Australia? Well not that I know of . Maybe that’s why I’m not in one for my politically incorrect ways and politically incorrect thoughts. Besides I’m a real sweet innocent girl : )

Me surrender straight away : )
E27AB071-0A09-4E13-9C9E-F7878D177CE0.jpeg

Let me give you a real first hand account on quarantine here in New South Wales, Australia. The rules are different if you cross State borders or fly in from overseas, but for everyone else:
My wife went to lunch with a girlfriend on friday. On sunday night the girlfriend told my wife she had just tested positive for covid. On monday morning my wife went to the local covid testing station. She was advised to isolate at home for 7 days, and to retested on day 6. This is increased to 14 days if you are not vaccinated. Her result was returned that night, as a negative. Someone from the government rang her on monday night to discuss the requirements and to answer anynquestions she had. Other members of the household are not required to isolate or be tested if they can live in a separate part of the house. No visits from police, army or anyone else so far. No threats of being dragged to a quarantine camp. It all seems very relaxed.

Josef Mengele said "the worse we do to you, the more you believe we aren't doing it to you".

This is also why Goebbels said to tell lies, the bigger, the better.

Average people fall for huge whoppers because they figure it can't be a lie simply because it's so outrageous.

Let me give you a real first hand account on quarantine here in New South Wales, Australia. The rules are different if you cross State borders or fly in from overseas, but for everyone else:
My wife went to lunch with a girlfriend on friday. On sunday night the girlfriend told my wife she had just tested positive for covid. On monday morning my wife went to the local covid testing station. She was advised to isolate at home for 7 days, and to retested on day 6. This is increased to 14 days if you are not vaccinated. Her result was returned that night, as a negative. Someone from the government rang her on monday night to discuss the requirements and to answer anynquestions she had. Other members of the household are not required to isolate or be tested if they can live in a separate part of the house. No visits from police, army or anyone else so far. No threats of being dragged to a quarantine camp. It all seems very relaxed.
I guess you're white people living in or near a city then?

Josef Mengele said "the worse we do to you, the more you believe we aren't doing it to you".

This is also why Goebbels said to tell lies, the bigger, the better.

Average people fall for huge whoppers because they figure it can't be a lie simply because it's so outrageous.

The recount of events and the way the TYRANTS are conducting things in Australia shows you are spot on! They are monitoring all the people every single minute of every day!! My God, how can anyone think this is good? Why can’t they SEE the total control? You would think this was the Black Plague and 9 out of 10 were dead or dying!

Latest posts

Back