Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most arrived by boat.
Actually, the vast majority of illegal immigrants in Australia have arrived by plane quite legally and then overstayed their visas. The majority are American, British, or from other Europeans. Very few arrive by boat, but they are treated very differently to the ones who arrive by plane.

Really Helen? Restrictions on high capacity magazines, bump stocks, certain types of 'assault rifles', red flags laws are just the start. All passed without armed conflict. New laws proposed for ghost guns will also pass without armed conflict. Why is it that so many Americans are so delusional? You live in a police state, where cops regularly carry out executions, usually without fear of punishment, where society is so polarised it leads to riots, where the murder rate often resembles a third world country, where infrastructure is so decayed tap water is undrinkable. A country that deludes itself as the world's bastion of freedom but is actually a fascist dictatorship. Did you know Helen, that in Australia an 18 year old can legally buy a handgun, a right that is not available in the US?

I don't follow any of those unconstitutional laws.

I don't follow any of those unconstitutional laws.
I DON’T CARE I DON’T FOLLOW ANY OF THOSE UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS
28864D1E-721A-46FE-9F8F-72A77359215C.jpeg

Last edited:
Wait a minute, you had TENS OF THOUSANDS of armed Australians assembled, and you chose NOT to fight for your gun rights THEN? If tens of thousands of armed Australians wouldn't fight in 1996, they sure as hell aren't going to do it now, with a few sporadic rebels.

America be like
D349DA53-1004-4B75-B0AC-74F3271CDE41.jpeg
Meanwhile down in the sunny Australia it be like
4AEEBFC2-547C-4F10-87C4-0C895E3FB403.jpeg

The Australian army has only 7 battalions, of between 550 to 1000 soldiers in each. That's a maximum total of 7000, probably only half being combat shooters. Australia has about 900,000 licenced gun owners, holding 3.5 million registered guns. You could safely add several hundred thousand unregistered guns to that tally.

So you do that math, 7000 well armed soldiers facing 900,000 armed civilians. The army know if push really comes to shove, they won't exist beyond the first day or so.

The Australian army has only 7 battalions, of between 550 to 1000 soldiers in each. That's a maximum total of 7000, probably only half being combat shooters. Australia has about 900,000 licenced gun owners, holding 3.5 million registered guns. You could safely add several hundred thousand unregistered guns to that tally.

So you do that math, 7000 well armed soldiers facing 900,000 armed civilians. The army know if push really comes to shove, they won't exist beyond the first day or so.
Interesting. My checking puts the regular army at around 30 thousand not all shooters of course as you mentioned. You could also add the other 19000 from the Australian army reserve. And you might like to add in a bit of spitter splatter from the Australian Air Force too. So tell me of that 1 million you mentioned how many have pea shooters and 303’s and just how many have real semi auto and automatic weaponry ? In some things size does not always matter it’s more about the quality and good planning and precision that wins the day. Is this 1 million strong militia going to act as a unified force. I think not. And if so ASIO would surly know. Actually they have more legal powers than the CIA themselves at least within our country especially when it comes to surveillance communication if they so choose.

Last edited:
You need to check your checking. Very few of those 30,000 are infantry. You might not have spent any time on army bases, but I have. There's a lot of dead weight. For instance, I was visiting 7CSR at Enoggera once, and it amused me to see on the left side of the road some fit young soldiers doing the obstacle course, and on the right hand side a bunch of overweight soldiers watching them whilst having a smoke. And I once took on 4 sigs in a shooting comp at their base in Watsonia, I had 30 shots, they had unlimited shots. It ended up a draw, despite me being unfamiliar with the f88. Some of what we have are world class, but there's too few of them to dominate an armed and angry population. And many of those wouldn't take up arms against civilians. Some would join the civilians. You have no concept of military tactics. You don't need a unified force to win a fight. Small units operating independently is how to win irregular warfare. But all this is idle conjecture. The reports of ADF forcing injections are fake news, and I am in a better position to know than anyone here.

You need to check your checking. Very few of those 30,000 are infantry. You might not have spent any time on army bases, but I have. There's a lot of dead weight. For instance, I was visiting 7CSR at Enoggera once, and it amused me to see on the left side of the road some fit young soldiers doing the obstacle course, and on the right hand side a bunch of overweight soldiers watching them whilst having a smoke. And I once took on 4 sigs in a shooting comp at their base in Watsonia, I had 30 shots, they had unlimited shots. It ended up a draw, despite me being unfamiliar with the f88. Some of what we have are world class, but there's too few of them to dominate an armed and angry population. And many of those wouldn't take up arms against civilians. Some would join the civilians. You have no concept of military tactics. You don't need a unified force to win a fight. Small units operating independently is how to win irregular warfare. But all this is idle conjecture. The reports of ADF forcing injections are fake news, and I am in a better position to know than anyone here.

Define Forced injections? That could be anything short of non coerced informed consent.

The Frostbite my reckoning be about right yes a portion of that 30 thousand would be used in logistics and supply generally at a ratio of 4 -5 to keep every fighting soldier happily supplied and content. You do make me laugh. You saw a few soldiers having a smoke while others were busily exercising. Shock horror maybe it was their smoko break. I guess in today’s Australia it may be seen as a crime to do so and maybe even cost you 10 days in solitary confinement for smoking on the job I not really know. But the reality is a good portion of that 50 thousand strong not 30 thousand still know how to fight and fight well. Your dealing with trained professionals a well oiled killing machine who knows how to use the hand of fear and the hand of power extremely well As to your point of the military taking up arms with the civilians to overthrow a tyrannical government. It’s a possibility. But only a possibility nothing more. I have no concept of military tactics you say. That’s correct but the army certainly does and knows well : ) and that just the point. As to not needing a unified force I disagree. A amber that strays from the fire it does not last very long and is quickly dissolved into the blackness of night. As to the ADF forcibly injecting the native population . You say misinformation. Your probably right. Considering that a free drinky drinky over a bottle of rum would see many happily inject themselves 10 times over with the vaccine . No strong arm military tactics required . Only for supply, logistics and to drive trucks from what I have read.

Last edited:
My neighbor has a brother that lives in Oz and he says he loves it because it is almost impossible to get fired, so people are generally lazy. Then, if they don't want to work, like many, they get on the welfare system and just drink beer all day. I think I recall a news story about how the govt was limiting beer consumption per day. He made it out like a great many are just lazy beer drinkers. Sounds like America. It is very frustrating for the few who will work hard and have to support them. Even worse, the few will have to take up this fight, while the many condemn them for disrupting their free ride.

Darned if I know how they can afford to drink beer all day while on welfare (Newstart). I couldn't afford it when I was made redundant.
The limiting of beer consumption by the Gov't is in the remote aboriginal communities, where they get welfare on a cashless card.
The card only works at businesses that the Gov't approves.
However the people quickly learnt that they could go and buy a new HD TV, and other goods, then sell it for cash to a second hand dealer.

Darned if I know how they can afford to drink beer all day while on welfare (Newstart). I couldn't afford it when I was made redundant.
The limiting of beer consumption by the Gov't is in the remote aboriginal communities, where they get welfare on a cashless card.
The card only works at businesses that the Gov't approves.
However the people quickly learnt that they could go and buy a new HD TV, and other goods, then sell it for cash to a second hand dealer.
Everything is much too expensive in Australia. But yes the government seems to have its favourite tax chests it likes to push all in the name of good health the beer and the smoke.

20211129_075717.jpg

Image of active shooter taken yesterday, not far from my place. Evidence that Australians didn't surrender all their guns 25 years ago. That looks like a military style semi auto to me, perhaps an M4.

View attachment 14301

Image of active shooter taken yesterday, not far from my place. Evidence that Australians didn't surrender all their guns 25 years ago. That looks like a military style semi auto to me, perhaps an M4.
Frostbite you do have a follow up news article on this happening . Hard to say whether the active one is military or home grown.

View attachment 14301

Looks like more evidence that when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

The long rifle was real, he let a few shots off into passing cars with it, but fairly certain the m4 was a gel blaster.
He surrendered peacefully, no casualties.

It's not unknown for people here to own AR's, my mate has an AR10 (legally) and was trying to get an export licence from the US to bring in dozens of AR15's he could legally convert to select fire and sell for almost $1000% profit.

Latest posts

Back