Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This gave me shivers and a few tears. To see any military fighting back gives me hope.
Elsewhere, he says he is ex-SAS. (I am not implying he is not.)
But, just because an EX member of the military has a particular political view, does not imply how many presently serving are aligned with him.

(Notice he is not wearing any insignia on his uniform. The only symbol is that on his cap. Maybe that is the way the SAS always wear their uniforms . . . I do not know . . . but suspect not. My conjecture: he wore no insignia so he would not be accused of impersonating as a serving member of the Defence Force.)

Last edited:
Yeah, Scott McKenzie wrote that song in 1967. Last time I was in SF was 2005. I had to go - sort of business. A company paid for my hotel room on the Embarcadero. Room was fine, hotel was fine but next morning I did not want to pay hotel prices for a cup of coffee. So I wanted to walk across the street to Burger King. The sidewalk was wet with a sprinkle so all the dried vomit was not semi liquified and slippery. This was a real problem since I had to step over a multitude of bums begging for money once I left the hotel. They were all in their 20s and obviously on drugs, heroin. They all, each one, EXPECTED me to give them money. That is just one SF complaint.

A couple years another company contacted me and wanted me to essentially do this again. I just refused, saying SF was the deal breaker. Funny, this was an Australian guy I was talking to. He was shocked at my attitude.
Well yes the song was written in much better times at least when compared to even 2005. And at least from the video clips I have seen of San Francisco. Yes back in 1967 that seemed like a wonderful time . The summer of love one could say when compared to the poverty and decadence that you now have in SF today. My Goodness Scattentarn all those street bums and spitter splatter you had to contend with just to get to enjoy a good cup of coffee. At burger kings ? Need I digress. Maybe next time you go to Starbucks or Missy poodles, where no bums are allowed and where we keep our foot paths and mittens clean : )

Yeah, Scott McKenzie wrote that song in 1967. Last time I was in SF was 2005. I had to go - sort of business. A company paid for my hotel room on the Embarcadero. Room was fine, hotel was fine but next morning I did not want to pay hotel prices for a cup of coffee. So I wanted to walk across the street to Burger King. The sidewalk was wet with a sprinkle so all the dried vomit was not semi liquified and slippery. This was a real problem since I had to step over a multitude of bums begging for money once I left the hotel. They were all in their 20s and obviously on drugs, heroin. They all, each one, EXPECTED me to give them money. That is just one SF complaint.

A couple years another company contacted me and wanted me to essentially do this again. I just refused, saying SF was the deal breaker. Funny, this was an Australian guy I was talking to. He was shocked at my attitude.
I remembered in the 70’s SF as something I wanted to see.
Took my son and his girlfriend there a couple years ago.

The area around the Golden Gate Bridge was scenic and informative. The piers were decent tourist trap. Chinatown was a dive, even compared to LA standards of Chinatowns. The cable cars were the best part.
Would I go jump on BART again to do it, no. Would I go and eat at a restaurant there, no, I am not going to show my papers to eat somewhere.

No, I will just look at the skyline 40 miles away, see the sun shine off the pyramid shaped building when the sun is low in the sky. Hope for a really clear day, when I get the binoculars out and can see the Golden Gate.
Thats as close as I want to get to that cesspool again.

the communist cutie. : ) Upon closer scrutiny she has real big teeth and a real big mouth. I think not. Be careful not to come to close. She might just eat you alive. As to.the multicultural way of things amongst nations. New blood is always required to feed and fuel the money swindle boilers . On saying that the only thing that keeps us civilised to some degree is the enlightenment of Christian civilisation. That is quickly diminishing throughout the world. The very reason why we find the values of western civilisation under attack

First time I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, the top was completely obscured by reddish smog. Not really a fond memory.
Malibu Beach, yeah.
Driving through the Wawona Tree in Yosemite, yeah.
Animatronic animals at Disneyland...not so much...

First time I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, the top was completely obscured by reddish smog. Not really a fond memory.
Malibu Beach, yeah.
Driving through the Wawona Tree in Yosemite, yeah.

It won't post. I loaded twice, but it won't post here.

Here is a screen shot so you can find it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-22-05-11-45.png
    Screenshot_2021-11-22-05-11-45.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 14
The Prime Minister (Morrison) recently very publicly denounced violence, threats and intimidation related to Covid.

But, he only denounced such behaviour by THE PEOPLE.

He fails to realise, as almost every politician fails to realise and/or will not admit, that EVERY mandate a government makes (Covid or otherwise) is ALWAYS a threat, intimidation and implied violence; if there was any choice whether or not a person need comply, they would not pass the law.

To put it another way: Their ideas are so good, they have to make them mandatory . . . and they can not depend upon the people to observe the native goodness of their initiatives.

Last edited:
Ask these geniuses "How on earth did humans survive on earth for 100,000 years without you looking after them and telling them what to do?"
Agreed.
The arseholes running the company I work for will not permit purebloods to attend site, and if we do, we have many constraints the jabbed people do not, e.g. always wearing the useless face masks . . . . all "for our own protection".

They have TOTALLY lost all my allegiance.

I won't even start on my revised opinion of the Australian police forces, whom I HAD a much higher opinion of than those in the US . . . until they became praetorian enforcers of covid mandates. I have come to the aid of Australian coppers in the past. I will never do that again; I now assume they are the aggressors.

Last edited:
I won't even start on my revised opinion of the Australian police forces, whom I HAD a much higher opinion of than those in the US

Most places in the US have a multi-tiered system of law enforcement with local cops, county sheriffs deputies, and state police, all of which have overlapping jurisdiction in any town, and all of which are independent of each other. In most of the country this acts as a system of checks and balances to prevent a single law enforcement department from going rouge. It's not that unusual for police to be arrested by sheriffs deputies and vice versa.

The thing you have to keep in mind about non-federal U.S. law enforcement agencies is that they are all different and independent of each other. You really cannot make any kind of sweeping generalization about law enforcement departments in the U.S. (with one exception as noted below) One town the county sheriff may have primary jurisdiction, the next town a town marshal, and then the next town a police chief. We actually have all three here, with overlapping jurisdictions and sometimes conflicting jurisdictions. Even though we have a consolidated county and city government, we still have a separate police department and county sheriffs department, plus a city marshals office. My son got a traffic ticket from a city marshals deputy, even though the traffic cops are city police.

Where it all breaks down is in Democrat controlled big cities where they enough political muscle to squeeze out the higher law enforcement agencies from interfering with city police. And isn't it a remarkable coincidence - those are the same places that have BLM and ANTIFA riots. Hmmm.....

Most places in the US have a multi-tiered system of law enforcement with local cops . . .
Yeah, there is a lot about the US I dislike, which is why I left in the 1980s.
But, one redeeming quality is that in many states the county sheriff is directly elected by the people.
That at least eliminates one level of hired guns NOT controlled by politicians . . . if we hope and assume the Sheriff is not a politician.
I noticed that most of the "law enforcement" leaders who have stood up to the government Covid BS in the US have been country sheriffs.

The politicians will only back off from their megalomania and dystopian crap when someone sticks a gun in their face; whether that is a county sheriff, state police or national guard (when the state governments wise up and start reclaiming their militia from federal control and logistics).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back