Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one's but one's self.
To do otherwise is (in my opinion) lazy and irresponsible.
No one but ones self you say. Our ancient and oldest civilisations such as Samaria say otherwise. All did seek the Divine. Perhaps they were more in tune with God and nature. And realised very quickly in life that no one makes it on their own 🌸

Maybe. But maybe we haven't seen the mark just yet. Maybe this is the precursor to see how many would take the mark without a fuss.

The Mark has already been created. It will be put on the hand and be un removable. The purpose they are saying is to show identity and vax status. It will TRACK you. It will TRACK everyone you get close to. Those who take it will be nothing but tagged Animals.

To have the mark of the Beast you first have to Have a Beast. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Check out Dan Andrews, and the new legislation he is introducing in to the Victorian Parliament.

Scott Morrison is to introduce a cashless card for all Centrelink payments that can only be used in Government
approved shops.

Check out Dan Andrews, and the new legislation he is introducing in to the Victorian Parliament.

Scott Morrison is to introduce a cashless card for all Centrelink payments that can only be used in Government
approved shops.
The power to enforce indefinite 4 mth lock downs whenever one chooses could lead to anything just not freedom. The cashless centre link card I see many problems. Freedom of choice runs deep within human nature. Are the drinkers, gamblers, smokers to be banned from what they enjoy. You can just imagine the crime and suicide rate spiraling out of control in those categories. Self righteous people might say all good and well good riddance live and let die . Until of course it reaches out into something that affects them. Like political or religious outlets you support or maybe the kind of food you prefer or any other activities that you might enjoy of which the government doesn’t approve. Take away freedom of choice to spend how you choose than you are no longer fully human. Your now merely a animal at the feeding trough just waiting to be feed. Merely a slave of the living dead just waiting to die.

Dr. Benjamin Rush, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, requested that medical freedom be in the Bill of Rights. He imagined a world in which medical tyranny would crush all other rights. He believed that "for your own good" would be used to control the population.

Nobody else could imagine that, so it wasn't included.

Are you suggesting he's the Beast? But seriously, I have been hearing of this since the 1980's, 40 years of "The Beast the Beast" and 40 years of the Cashless society too.

Yes it will all come one day, but let me ask you a question, how many gold and silver coins do you have stored away as a prep for a cashless society? And please, nobody give me any of that tripe about not eating gold, gold is well accepted and in the time I have been saving it has quadruples in price.

What arrangements with close relatives (who do not believe any of this) do you have in place so that 'they' can pay your rates and water bills if we go cashless and you refuse to be chipped? Have you 30 or 40 grand set aside you can transfer into their account? These are the sort of things serious preppers do, they don't watch the TV news and come running here and freaking out every time some politician proposes a new law. Have a bit of faith and make some plans you lot or you'll end up in a que getting the mark.

They deserve to lose them, they are idiots basically, twice idiots. Once by incurring the fine in the first place, second by not paying it. They could just as easily have been speeding fines, the end result would be the same doc. Plenty of people incur speeding fines here and SPER goes after them, same with fines for illegal drugs and often the people caught believed they had the inalienable right to do those things.

These sort of clickbait stories are designed with one purpose in mind, to illicit a strong emotional response from the reader. To get the reader so wound up they can't think straight.

They deserve to lose them, they are idiots basically, twice idiots. Once by incurring the fine in the first place, second by not paying it. They could just as easily have been speeding fines, the end result would be the same doc. Plenty of people incur speeding fines here and SPER goes after them, same with fines for illegal drugs and often the people caught believed they had the inalienable right to do those things.

These sort of clickbait stories are designed with one purpose in mind, to illicit a strong emotional response from the reader. To get the reader so wound up they can't think straight.
I guess people will be so made so honest and squeaky clean by big brother that there will be no escaping ones enslavement if your middle class or poor. I’m sure the state government shall put those hard earned tax payers dollars to good use with more surveillance cameras or maybe on their yearly breakfast bill

Last edited:
I like it.
I was told there is an expression circulating in Victoria:
"pureblood", for those who have not received a Covid jab.

I like it. I know quite a few who were vaccinated and had bad, even catastrophic, side-effects. The words getting out and that's why government is meeting a brickwall with new test subjects. Mice in a lab cage, sheep going through a dip.

Yeah, Nah

Speed camera snaps Aussie Man riding on car hood at 74 mph
Speed camera snaps Aussie Man riding on car hood at 74 mph (yahoo.com)

1637006938500.png

One feral kangaroo, and these drunkies could have died from covid.

Latest posts

Back