Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in NSW to mate. It's so authoritarian I can only think I got to get out of here. But in saying that, I go camping, I go where I want, wear no mask, don't scan in to stores. 性交 em. If you're in the Hunter region it would be good to meet up and discuss plans.

Get some of the boys together and make an emergency call from deep within the outback... if ya know what I mean.

"If you are not fully vaccinated you can only attend a small wedding service. A small wedding service is a wedding with up to 11 people attending. All people who are not fully vaccinated at a small wedding service must be seated while consuming alcohol and while eating and drinking. Dancing is permitted. "

This right here makes NO sense to me at all even reading thru all their tyrannical rules! What does being seated while consuming alcohol, food and drink verses standing up have with slowing the spread at a Wedding service of only 11 people!

The experiment continues down under. Woolies & Coles Australia’s largest supermarket chains have just announced no jab no job by January 2022. Looking upon Brisbane’s Friday Couriers mail says it all. You have a boarder hopper between the states. Looks to me that non vaccinated people are classed far worse than murderers with their faces splashed all over the front page news
37D9CF57-8C7E-48D8-8CCC-D19E43F75BCD.jpeg
27FD6038-5339-4B8A-8817-BA394EB45E19.jpeg
t

Maybe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_LeunigThe article says his September 2021 cartoon caused controversy. It did not say he lost his job. So, I do not know whether it is him Digout is referring to.
Andrew thank you. Australians have always prided themselves on their cartoon sarcasm and cartoon humour. Its certainly dark days if the latter proves to be correct

Andrew thank you. Australians have always prided themselves on their cartoon sarcasm and cartoon humour. Its certainly dark days if the latter proves to be correct
1984 is fast approaching here in Australia; in some ways, it is already here.
I think I already mentioned that I was permanently banned from a couple of Australia-related reddit subs because I dared to speak the truth about Covid which called out the governments' lies on the subject.

1984 is fast approaching here in Australia; in some ways, it is already here.
I think I already mentioned that I was permanently banned from a couple of Australia-related reddit subs because I dared to speak the truth about Covid which called out the governments' lies on the subject.
You’ve been banned from a couple of Australian sites for speaking your mind. Andrew you sound like a bad ###. I like bad men : ) if it’s any consolation truth has very few friends. Covid be just what it is a mere flu if it were the Black Plague one might be concerned but it’s not. Nether the less all freedom fighters and bad asses in George Orwell’s 1984 do end up at the ministry of love do they not. I sometimes wonder why the book continues to be promoted and widely published even in China . Perhaps the globalists like the message it sends to humanity. That being that all resistance is hopeless and futile.

You’ve been banned from a couple of Australian sites for speaking your mind. Andrew you sound like a bad ###. I like bad men : ) if it’s any consolation truth has very few friends. Covid be just what it is a mere flu if it were the Black Plague one might be concerned but it’s not. Nether the less all freedom fighters and bad asses in George Orwell’s 1984 do end up at the ministry of love do they not. I sometimes wonder why the book continues to be promoted and widely published even in China . Perhaps the globalists like the message it sends to humanity. That being that all resistance is hopeless and futile.
Oh, no, I was not attempting to "bad".
And, I was not speaking my mind. I was only stating facts; truth. But, therein lies the problem. After all:

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
- George Orwell

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
- George Orwell

in an empire of lies the truth is treason
- Ron Paul

Words will always retian their power. Words are the means to meaning for those who will listen to the enunciation of truth. And the truth is that there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?
- from V for Vendetta

When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.”
- Thomas Sowell

All I am offering is the truth, nothing more.
- Morpheus, The Matrix

The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.
- H.L. Mencken

Human thought is so primitive it's looked upon as an infectious disease throughout the greater galaxy.
- K, Men in Black

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.
- K, Men in Black

It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
- Mark Twain

All great truths begin as blasphemies.
- George Bernard Shaw

Here endeth the lesson.

Oh, no, I was not attempting to "bad".
And, I was not speaking my mind. I was only stating facts; truth. But, therein lies the problem. After all:

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
- George Orwell

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
- George Orwell

in an empire of lies the truth is treason
- Ron Paul

Words will always retian their power. Words are the means to meaning for those who will listen to the enunciation of truth. And the truth is that there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?
- from V for Vendetta

When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.”
- Thomas Sowell

All I am offering is the truth, nothing more.
- Morpheus, The Matrix

The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.
- H.L. Mencken

Human thought is so primitive it's looked upon as an infectious disease throughout the greater galaxy.
- K, Men in Black

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.
- K, Men in Black

It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
- Mark Twain

All great truths begin as blasphemies.
- George Bernard Shaw

Here endeth the lesson.
The wisdom of the mere mortals has been remembered in many ways be that orally or by clay tablets, manuscripts or books as with the gods. The wisdom of the 1st rebel goes back even further than those . And the wisdom of God even further than the rebel . Here endeth the lesson. Of whose wisdom should we trust to guide us ?

Latest posts

Back