Can anyone recommend a good Med Kit?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting,I'll do some reading for sure.
But when you consider women are using them in their bodies and outside the body you'd think they'd be pretty safe.

I'll try to keep this scientific. A woman's vagina on its menstrual cycle is not an open wound. It is the uterus shedding a membrane. In normal circumstances the canal of the vagina is slightly acidic which repels any kind of infection.

And open wound you are rolling the dice. An open wound can easily be infected because of bacteria.

So would you want to use a tampon which is not sterile to plug a wound or something as simple as a sterile roll of gauze that is sterile?

If you're going to prep and buy tampons why when you can buy rolled gauze? If you're going to prepare them prepare with the right stuff.

Interesting,I'll do some reading for sure.
But when you consider women are using them in their bodies and outside the body you'd think they'd be pretty safe.

They can be used if you have nothing better. Just don't put them in your med kit in place of proper gauze pads.

We've already seen it with how hospitals chose to triage COVID patients. People over a certain age were denied life saving medical care that they normally would have received.
Were they denied treatment solely because of their age?
Are there no legal repercussions to those who made such decisions?

Latest posts

Back