Camping pods

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like these! I wouldn't mind having a set as they look like they can withstand the elements pretty well.
Hopefully the owner can find some investors so he can get production started.
Pretty cool huh, I think the only downfall would be the tent style roof, I am sure someone could get around that. The trailer reminds me of the old time scamp trailer. Which are KILLER ! I hope he gets some funds also.
99058.1997.ABI.Other.jpg

Kind of digging the pods, i really like the trailer style, kind of have a two for one, pull the pod off and you have a little trailer, get wood, atv, whatever.
original.jpg

Kind of digging the pods, i really like the trailer style, kind of have a two for one, pull the pod off and you have a little trailer, get wood, atv, whatever.
original.jpg
i like the one on the right, the "cabin one" but is that 1 set up, or do i buy a few? and whats on the inside? dude that could be a permanite home post-shtf!

You buy sections and they go together like legos. I want the single with trailer. Light enough to tow by car/ truck.

shit, i want like 4 double wides, so i can send the kids to their own room, yet have some privicy for the...........um.......cold nights LOL.
but i can see hooking up solar to those and running a sufficent homestead opperation, well as a start anyway.
would also be cool if they came in camo!

I wonder what the wind resistance would be.
I too am not a huge fan of the tent. I guess you could always do a thatched roof.
if you look at the pic, all around the front and sides theres ancor tie downs, would make it pritty wind resistant i would think.

again, though, i wonder whats on the inside, is it just a hollow shell used for shelter, or is it furnished like a camper?

Latest posts

Back