camping pods or bug out pods

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
original.jpg

This is an older post but figured it is worth re-posting.

http://m.gizmodo.com/5908320/teal-panels-are-like-lego-for-

If the roads where out and I had to walk this would be a welcome site. Two small pods " camo " and stashed in two different locations along my bug out route. Kind of like a hunters line cabin.

i like them..especilly the one with the black canopy..the section with the white wall looks like it could be a sitting area.. which i like

i like them..especilly the one with the black canopy..the section with the white wall looks like it could be a sitting area.. which i like

They snap together like legos. They are a proto type, wish i could get my hands on a few.

yeah..getting my hands on at least 12 of them would be great..but my problem is.id have to locate a new location.on acount i dont want them where i live now..that means i gotta get me a bug out location..

Last edited:
If the roads where out and I had to walk this would be a welcome site. Two small pods " camo " and stashed in two different locations along my bug out route. Kind of like a hunters line cabin.
Has there been any prices listed? Are they still in production, or did it fail?

I wonder if there is a way to go to the companies and buy direct? If so, I wonder if they are cheaper? Or maybe special payment options?

I like the idea of a portable shelter of any kind. Thought about an older school bus or something like that. For a just "in case " situation.

Latest posts

Back