camping pods or bug out pods

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
If the roads where out and I had to walk this would be a welcome site. Two small pods " camo " and stashed in two different locations along my bug out route. Kind of like a hunters line cabin.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
i like them..especilly the one with the black canopy..the section with the white wall looks like it could be a sitting area.. which i like

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
i like them..especilly the one with the black canopy..the section with the white wall looks like it could be a sitting area.. which i like
They snap together like legos. They are a proto type, wish i could get my hands on a few.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
yeah..getting my hands on at least 12 of them would be great..but my problem is.id have to locate a new location.on acount i dont want them where i live now..that means i gotta get me a bug out location..

Last edited:

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
If the roads where out and I had to walk this would be a welcome site. Two small pods " camo " and stashed in two different locations along my bug out route. Kind of like a hunters line cabin.
Has there been any prices listed? Are they still in production, or did it fail?

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a way to go to the companies and buy direct? If so, I wonder if they are cheaper? Or maybe special payment options?

I like the idea of a portable shelter of any kind. Thought about an older school bus or something like that. For a just "in case " situation.

Latest posts