Camelbak Bladders/Hydration Bladders

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
I know most name brand Camelbaks are over priced or the packs are usually to small to fit other supplys, unless you fortunate enough to get a Camelbak military style pac.
however, you can buy a hydration bladder for cheap as heck (i got a 3L on e-Bay for about $7.07) and you csn just put it in any pack you have. just try to keep it out of the way of the sharp objects in your pack.

I know most name brand Camelbaks are over priced or the packs are usually to small to fit other supplys, unless you fortunate enough to get a Camelbak military style pac.
however, you can buy a hydration bladder for cheap as heck (i got a 3L on e-Bay for about $7.07) and you csn just put it in any pack you have. just try to keep it out of the way of the sharp objects in your pack.
True, name brand Camelbaks can be costly. This picture is similar to the I got when I was in the Army.

opplanet-camel-back-mule-hydration-pack-coyote-61701.png

my pack looks to have an opening right behind the "back cushions" but you can probably put the bladder anywhere in a regular pack, i would think anyway.

How is your new CamelBak holding up?
I would like to get a new one!
its awesome!
the lid leaked a lil at first but i fixed it, but for the price im not complaining.
it came with the bladder, the line, the bite and a bite cover (no assembly required, except screwing the line to the bladder)
i got on of those green military ones, cuz im not too sure about the aqua looking ones.
but so far it works great.
and i looked up online that they will hold clean water up to a year, but its best to change it every 6 months.

its awesome!
the lid leaked a lil at first but i fixed it, but for the price im not complaining.
it came with the bladder, the line, the bite and a bite cover (no assembly required, except screwing the line to the bladder)
i got on of those green military ones, cuz im not too sure about the aqua looking ones.
but so far it works great.
and i looked up online that they will hold clean water up to a year, but its best to change it every 6 months.
Sweet! If I may ask, what did you pay?

not at all, i payed between $7-$8 for a 3L. ill give you an exact later cuz if i do it right now, the Wii screws this site for me and i have to reboot everything lol, can you tell yet i hate the freaken Wii? LOL.
I got it from e-Bay, just type in, "hydration bladders" and you'll get quite a few pages of them. although i had to go through a few pages to find it. ill see if the seller is still selling them and give you a link if i can.

no S... lol, tbh i want more!
you can fit them in any pack, or even separately in your car (put a towel over it to prevent sunlight), it even has a bite system and at $8.12 you can buy 3, 1 for your pack, 1 for your car, and 1 just in case for anywhere. that's 9L and 3L will get 3 people through what half a day warm weather? (its said to pack 1 gallon per person per day) so i may be a little under but, if you're being conservative, 9L should last a day or 2 easy, colder climates a little longer, just make sure it doesn't freeze, cuz then you wait for rations.

no S... lol, tbh i want more!
you can fit them in any pack, or even separately in your car (put a towel over it to prevent sunlight), it even has a bite system and at $8.12 you can buy 3, 1 for your pack, 1 for your car, and 1 just in case for anywhere. that's 9L and 3L will get 3 people through what half a day warm weather? (its said to pack 1 gallon per person per day) so i may be a little under but, if you're being conservative, 9L should last a day or 2 easy, colder climates a little longer, just make sure it doesn't freeze, cuz then you wait for rations.
I want each person to have their own. I hope to have each person carry their own pack even kids, but, depending on their age could prove problematic. Then I have to make sure they don't drink it all before noon.

Latest posts

Back