Californication of Texas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep wondering when these RED state are going to wise up and add the Electoral College to their state constitutions. One vote per county and one rep per county, no matter the population. We all know the Liberals hang out, in mass, in the cities, not the countryside. Limit the voting power of the cities and you stop the spread of the liberal disease.

I keep wondering when these RED state are going to wise up and add the Electoral College to their state constitutions. One vote per county and one rep per county, no matter the population. We all know the Liberals hang out, in mass, in the cities, not the countryside. Limit the voting power of the cities and you stop the spread of the liberal disease.
Outstanding idea!!
That's what happens when Californians infest other States. They always change the state to be just like California. They'll do to Texas just like they did to Oregon and Washington.
The libtards also ruined Nevada and Colorado. At least when my son moved to Texas he took a strong conservative pro 2nd Amendment stance there!!

If Texas goes the way of California, does that mean that Texas will develop a worse homelessness crisis? Will everyone lose all of their paychecks paying for the social support of people who don't work?

In spite of my liberal leanings (by the standards of this forum, at least), I would hate to see that happen.

A part of me kind of likes the idea of drastically different social attitudes in different parts of the USA.

If you're intensely liberal, then go to California. If you're a deeply religious conservative, then go to someplace like Mississippi, Texas, or Oklahoma. If you can't stand people at all, then move to rural Alaska.

And so on.

I like the idea of the variety in our country that allows a place for almost anyone without emigrating.

Latest posts

Back