California Prepper Says 'Hey!"

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Tedder

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm Dave, currently residing with my family in Valencia, CA, about 30 miles from Los Angeles. We're relatively new preppers, only working at it for two years now. So far we've collected eight guns (w/ at least 1,000 rounds each), 2 years supply of food and water, bug out packs for each of us (though we're not planning to bug out) and 72-hour kits in each of our cars., plus other emergency stuff (generator, tarps, gas engine) and we' keep some supplies and portable wealth off-property. One of our favorite family hobbies is looking for deals and we probably spend too much time at Harbor Freight (I know that opens up a can of worms, but we're careful and only get stuff that's got 4 or 5 stars). Anyway, I'll stop there. Looking forward to sharing and getting ideas from the forum! :)

Welcome Dave Tedder, and awsome to see you joined the community . Have any questions ask anyone or my self and we all will try to answer it in a timely ASAP manner..!. And keep on collecting that ammo your goin to need it the way ammo is lookin. HOOAH..!:ar15:

Hey guys,
I'm Dave, currently residing with my family in Valencia, CA, about 30 miles from Los Angeles. We're relatively new preppers, only working at it for two years now. So far we've collected eight guns (w/ at least 1,000 rounds each), 2 years supply of food and water, bug out packs for each of us (though we're not planning to bug out) and 72-hour kits in each of our cars., plus other emergency stuff (generator, tarps, gas engine) and we' keep some supplies and portable wealth off-property. One of our favorite family hobbies is looking for deals and we probably spend too much time at Harbor Freight (I know that opens up a can of worms, but we're careful and only get stuff that's got 4 or 5 stars). Anyway, I'll stop there. Looking forward to sharing and getting ideas from the forum! :)
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Very impressive!You all seem to be on top of things!
Glad to see another californian on here.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back