calif water supply

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this:
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ities-could-run-out-of-water-within-4-months/
Report: Some Bay Area Communities Could Run Out Of Water Within 4 Months

We've had our own water wars here dubbed the "Tri-State Water Wars" between Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and the Corps of Engineers fighting over the Chattahoochee River. There is even a Wikipedia page about it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-state_water_dispute

I'm just glad my BOL has a flowing artesian well, so we'll be drought proof.

we had the b water but the inviromento peep s made them drop so much water was so un real
1 of the dams above us in spring took in 450 head and hour and drop 4650 head an hour
for the dela smelt and samon the smelt not a local fish it was brought here

all water for la sf and west fresno comes all out of same water out let

California drought still of little concern to most public there, they think the water will somehow keep flowing!

Just heard Lake Mead will be installing pipes lower to ground level cause Vegas getting critically low on water.

calif lib courts just ruled in favor of the fish over people
and storage aka new dams not going to people your peeps in bay eara think waters fine
they cut water from delta mindota dam not spelled right west side gets no water at all and there saying no hydro power half way threw the year naybe they get worried wen bills get high oh snapped theyll just send it to la

harvesting rainwater is illegal in many states that law was recently reversed here in washington! to illustrate my point, a oregon man in jackson county in 2012 was sentenced to 30days in jail and paid over 1500 in fines for collecting rain water on his own property.

Water is not deemed a human rights issues even though it is the most essential part to life, figure that one out folks.. total and absolute control!

“This is a once-in-a-generation conversation,” Mark Svoboda, a climatologist at the National Drought Mitigation Center, told The Huffington Post. He added that the last time California experienced comparable conditions was in the mid-1970s.

“The state has doubled its population between then and now,” Svoboda said. “You’ve got a lot more people using a relatively finite amount of water.”

And the fruits and nuts in Kali want to bring in more Illegals! :rolleyes:
The idiocy of these people knows no bounds!

California drought still of little concern to most public there, they think the water will somehow keep flowing!

Just heard Lake Mead will be installing pipes lower to ground level cause Vegas getting critically low on water.
I just saw a story on the drought on last nights world news. This is the lowest Lake Meade has been since the dam was built in the thirties. It's scary stuff. I can't believe they allow watering lawns at all. Don't people have a clue of how bad it will be if there's no water to drink!

I would figure out a way to collect rainwater, regardless of laws/ordinances. I don't normally think it's wise to break any laws, but not having water to drink is a worse punishment than getting caught. Just remember, don't openly advertise and camouflage it.

Latest posts

Back