calif water supply

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hetch Hetchy Litigation

Hetch Hetchy Litigation

The voters of San Francisco have spoken. See all the results from the Department of Elections.
On April 22, 2015 a lawsuit was announced with the stated goal of draining Hetch Hetchy Reservoir, the primary source of drinking water for 2.6 million people in the Bay Area. This page provides access to the numerous studies and analyses on the topic.

Much of this information was prepared for the San Francisco Department of Elections in response to the November 2012 San Francisco ballot initiative. The 2012 initiative was filed by the same organization, aimed again at draining Hetch Hetchy Reservoir. That measure was soundly rejected by 77% of San Francisco voters.

In the midst of this lawsuit and California’s fourth year of a historic drought, we will continue to put our customers first by remaining focused on our core mission of delivering high-quality, 24/7 water, power and sewer services.

The remainder of this document provides additional details about these conclusions, as do the accompanying attachments

I need a bit of help I've got a $650,000 replica of star castle up in swartberg. 38 bedrooms, three years worth of food and six tonnes of ammo. However the closest source of fresh water is twenty meters away, we do have a syphon system and close on three thousand litres of water stored but is that enough?

I need a bit of help I've got a $650,000 replica of star castle up in swartberg. 38 bedrooms, three years worth of food and six tonnes of ammo. However the closest source of fresh water is twenty meters away, we do have a syphon system and close on three thousand litres of water stored but is that enough?

Michael, your posting almost the same thing in several threads, sometimes you say 'I' and at other times you say your 'uncles friend' regarding this star castle?

To answer your post, no, you don't have enough water!

Latest posts

Back