Caches

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prepped123

Reaction score
I figured I would put some in along my Bo route but was wondering if anyone knew how far from the road I should put it ? And how deep it should be in the ground all that good stuff ?.

Well idk how far away but I would say deep enough to where the top would be 18" below the surface @ least. You don't want it to deep because it'll be a bug out dig & you may not have much time. If you are worried about metal detectors finding it you can bury it near a fence post or scatter coins or nuts and bolts around the top of it or right below the surface .

Since my route in not near the roads, I founds other places alone the way that the likely hood of someone staying or truly scouting for awhile are slim...like swampland muck...

18 inchs deep sound right.as for scatering metal out.id say no more then really needed.cause if you scater to much,that might make um wonder if theres more and start digging.and as far as distance from the road goes..far enough where you wont be seen by anyone while you bury it or digging it up

I figured I would put some in along my Bo route but was wondering if anyone knew how far from the road I should put it ? And how deep it should be in the ground all that good stuff ?.

What are going to but your cache in ? 4 inch pvc tubes with end caps is the way to go.

They arent exceptionally big but you can fit a pistol & some other stuff in it.

Latest posts

Back