Cabela's has good deals from time to time

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Photon Guy

Reaction score
The great chain store Cabela's, Toys R Us for adults if you ask me, has locations all around the USA and in Canada too. Cabela's is known to be pricy with some of their stuff being the big commercial corporation that they are but every so often they do have good deals. Every few months or so they send out flyers giving good discounts and in some cases you get deals if you spend over a certain amount of money on their products. I once got this coupon in which I could buy just about anything from the store at the employee price although Im not sure if and how it would apply to their five figure or more products such as their all terrain vehicles. It was around Christmas when I got the coupon and I used it to get a gun, I must've gotten around $100 off the full price.

Billy Roper

Reaction score
What do ya'll think about "Cheaper Than Dirt"? I've ordered from them before, especially their surplus stuff, and never had any problems with it.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I've ordered a few things from CTD, and never had an issue. Just simple stuff though. Cabela's is more hunting oriented though, so their navigation on the site leaves a bit to be desired. Lots of clicks just to get to the right gear.

Latest posts