CA is screwed

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2018 California Gubernatorial Election Results
ffJKPdx.png
they rig this vote! John Cox, has surpassed 49% but, knowing liberals they counted the illegals ballot

I could very well be wrong but in the writings of James Wesley Rawles who wrote PATRIOTS a fictionalised guide/ story about surviving a total collapse he writes that its vital people pay their local state taxes to prevent the state seizing your property at a later date. And I THINK ( definately unsure) but some places have the right to seize property and land if they believe it was obtained via the proceeds of crime. I could easily see CA doing stuff like that.

Great book! Loved it. One Second After by William Forstchen was the book that got me into action to Prep. I read it in 2015. For awhile I read and read and read about the best way to prep. Created large binders on every important item I could think of...food, how much we needed, best things to store...medical, including all items and medicines needed...water and how to clean it...clothing needed...Information on all surrounding people, streams, and flocks if animals...security and how to make defensive items after the SHTF ..canning and everything needed...chessemaking.

LOL. I think I will stop. Guess I got carried away.

Show me a Dem politician with some power and I will show you a total hypocrite! Every single time! Yet idiots keep voting for them.
Kind of like when Obama went had is little golfing game at the country club while under quarantine and it was shut down? I know technically he has no power anymore, but he does.

Newcome has strategy to ensure no recall vote - 50% SIGNATURE REJECTION rate

The recall for Gavin Newsom already has a 50% signature rejection rate, compared to California's .06% rejection rate during the November presidential election.

California Governor Gavin Newsom has been facing a serious effort to get him removed from office. However, new developments indicate that the state of California that he runs is pulling out all the stops to protect him.

The petition “Rescue California” has gathered over 1.5 million signatures, enough to qualify to put his recall up for a vote; but the State of California is poised to go into overdrive to throw out signatures that do not match exactly.

Local NBC affiliate KCRA 3 provides a stunning update on the number of votes that have qualified thus far:

On Tuesday, KCRA 3 called each of the 58 county registrar’s offices. We heard back from 45 of them. Based on KCRA 3’s independent reporting, as of Wednesday, a total of 1,020,165 signatures had been submitted. However, only 560,364 are valid.

It’s important to note: KCRA 3 did not get current totals from some large counties like Los Angeles County. We can anticipate the total number of valid signatures to increase.

The effort needs more than 1.4 million signatures to get the recall petition on the ballot. Signatures can be submitted until March 17.

If the rate of 55% conversion does not increase, it would represent a major boondoggle.

California’s suddenly renewed interest in strict signature-matching when it comes to the Newsom recall petition contrasts with its comparatively low 0.6% ballot rejection rate in the 2020 election:

California election officials announced Friday that 99.4% of more than 15 million mail-in ballots were verified and counted in the November election, a rejection rate notably lower than the March primary even though more than twice as many people voted.

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, who is being pressed to run against the California governor, gave a sober assessment of the situation:

tweet
“You’ve never seen signature verification like they are about to do in California. [Steve Glazer] is considered a moderate and he’s saying everyone is focused on reducing the number of signatures,” Grenell tweeted. “[Newsom] has a strategy to ensure there’s no recall vote.”

Earlier, Grenell reacted to the Newsom recall effort in an interview with Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo:

“Look, here’s my position: I just saw your interview with Ron DeSantis and I’m hoping that he can run for governor of Florida and governor of California,” Grenell said. “I’m not sure that that we couldn’t have somebody going back and forth. Certainly would do a better job than Gavin Newsom. We have a disaster here in California. And I’m not trying to be cute about your question, but I think what we have to do is concentrate first on the signature that we’re gathering and the verified signatures.”

Grenell also shared information that Newsom recall signatures were going to be thrown out due to strict signature matching:

Newsom's California Kicks Strict Signature-Match Into Overdrive, Threatening Recall Election

https://archive.is/O7H4h

There is a large conservative group in California still. Please don’t throw us all under the bus. I love this state but I hate what LA, SF and Sacramento have done too it. Their voting numbers far out weigh us even though we have most of the land. Smh
My family moved to CA in 1958. The weather was great. The roads were good. Land was cheap. In fact it was so nice millions of people went there. Gradually it changed. There used to be seashells on long uncrowded beaches. No more. Some of the best trout fishing in the world. Paved over and subdivided,
overpopulated and polluted. We got out in 1964. There are still a lot of good people and nice things there.
I've been back a few times for employment. I's sad. All it would take to restore its former glory would be to see the population to drop by around 95%.

Last edited:
It was still ok when I backpacked the Highway 1 from LA to Big Sur, Carmel Valley, Frisco, Sacramento and the Yosemite and John Muir Trail areas back in '75/'76. People were still friendly and happy, sad to hear the changes are going downhill so bad...
If you have the time 101 is so much better than 105. We took it on our honeymoon. Yosemite is always beautiful
but it was bumper to bumper.

Last edited:
I will probably never return to CA. At 63 and retired...but I have collected many pics of El Capitan in the very seldom times where the snow melts, makes a waterfall, the weather is clear, the sun is coming up and you have to be in the perfect place to get the right photo... here are a few for you to enjoy...Gary

Firefall 3.jpgFirefall 6.jpgFirefall 7.jpgFirefall 9.jpg

I will probably never return to CA. At 63 and retired...but I have collected many pics of El Capitan in the very seldom times where the snow melts, makes a waterfall, the weather is clear, the sun is coming up and you have to be in the perfect place to get the right photo... here are a few for you to enjoy...Gary

View attachment 12252View attachment 12253View attachment 12254View attachment 12255
There was a ritual performed there once. It was in Yosemite, not sure witch mountain. A huge, and I mean huge fire was built on the top. Then at night it was bulldozed off the cliff. Very fun party. Not done any more due to environmentalist, of witch I am one, but come on.

Latest posts

Back