CA is screwed

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Have a read:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman...hecks-cost-taxpayers-45-billion/#614b6d5d5fb8

California has over 340,000 public employees+pensioners who make over $100k / year. There are about 39 million people in CA. So maybe we just discovered who the "1 percenters" really are!

I'd be curious as to how many CA 'employees' make under $100k? And compare these to state average private-sector salaries? Crazy numbers... and of course you have to ask how much do the homeless get paid by the state there?

Well......this is one of the most corrupt state in the country in my opinion! But, brilliantly executed. This boils down to lack of education and influx of illegal immigrants.

First they rig our voting system and pass all these tax regulation and organizations that does not exist. They make the kids stupid so they won’t grow up as responsible voting adults Or questioning adults. They allow illegals to have state IDs So that the can vote illegally. Results, winning democrats.

All the money or salaries you are referring to are are based on these fake organizations like buildings better school system,Homeless funding, health benefits, new facilities, roads, bridge etc. then they tax the citizens millions of dollars, keep 75% by funneling funds to fake organizations and city officials (High salary), putting the rest of the money to these so called contractors.

believe it or not, many got caught and went to jail. But, there are still many out there.

Pity theres nothing in your constitution that allows you to kick a corrupt state out of the union until it sorts itself out.
The closest is the check and balance, which prohibits tyranny. But yeah, nothing that deals with corruption. Although, large state like us has two separate law enforcement officials, between sheriff’s and federal police. They don’t get along so they often keep each other on check. Lol, it gets complicated then.

I recently saw an article that Gavin was going to cut state employees wages by 20%... to fix the deficit. Good luck!
He’s doing more than that. Our sales tax is currently $10.25%. He’s cutting health benefits for elderly. But, What can I say Democrats loves him. He’s going to run for presidency very soon. Pelosi and her cronies are grooming him already. So everyone needs to watch out.

There is a large conservative group in California still. Please don’t throw us all under the bus. I love this state but I hate what LA, SF and Sacramento have done too it. Their voting numbers far out weigh us even though we have most of the land. Smh

This is how most of the state votes. Unfortunately they have pushed their numbers much higher from illegals voting so the coastal cities is the issue. I find this map to be reasonable in its evaluation however the more purple areas are in my opinion not liberal but more libertarian.

ECC86DD2-35FB-4FB3-9A0D-080B47754BAD.png

This is how most of the state votes. Unfortunately they have pushed their numbers much higher from illegals voting so the coastal cities is the issue. I find this map to be reasonable in its evaluation however the more purple areas are in my opinion not liberal but more libertarian.

View attachment 10403

Shouldn’t San Francisco be pink? ;)

There is a large conservative group in California still. Please don’t throw us all under the bus. I love this state but I hate what LA, SF and Sacramento have done too it. Their voting numbers far out weigh us even though we have most of the land. Smh

I'm not throwing you under the bus, the overwhelming mobs of liberals are doing that to you & themselves. It's a beautiful state with so many resources and fantastic weather. But it's a mess that may be too deep to recover from. I'm sure there were people in the city of Soddom who said it was a beautiful city with great architecture and art culture, but that would not have kept me living there.

View attachment 10403
A California "Moderate Conservative" is what we call a "FLAMING LIBERAL" LOL.

The best we can hope for is California falls in to the ocean. I hear about "conservative" Californians, but have never met one yet. Every Californian that moves to another state always brings their Californian liberal BS thinking with them. Stay there and fix your own problems. Don't come here stinking up my state.

Clyde and I are both Californian. Don’t lump us in. This state is amazing. The coastal fools are the problem. Say California libtards because the rest is us get insulted. It ain’t us it’s the libtards. There are a ton of conservatives and libertarians here.

Latest posts

Back