CA is screwed

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will probably never return to CA. At 63 and retired...but I have collected many pics of El Capitan in the very seldom times where the snow melts, makes a waterfall, the weather is clear, the sun is coming up and you have to be in the perfect place to get the right photo... here are a few for you to enjoy...Gary

View attachment 12252View attachment 12253View attachment 12254View attachment 12255

No that is not the sun, GaRp58, that is the Fire Falls. They have not been in operation since 1969. Back then, Park employees would gather leaves, bush, sawdust, pile it up and set it on fire, pushing it over the side. As a young child I remember another child remarking that this must be happening because Yosemite would not allow fireworks and it was the 4th of July. They only did this during the summer tourist season. It was stopped at the very beginning of the environmental movement.

If you were there in the 1970s, you would be very disappointed now. Now it looks like Disneyland. There are one-way roads, trams, condos, five star restaurants, and concessioniars run the Valley. Family camping really began in the 1950s but never had the economic impact that European and Japanese tourists have, so we Americans lost our National Park. Now it is hard to take your car into Yosemite or make camping reservations anywhere within the park---unless you are staying and paying at the facilities there. Then, your bus, that you boarded when you landed at Fresno-Yosemite Airport, goes right in and you don't even pay a per person fee. Honestly, it is easier for a person living in Switzerland to see Yosemite now than it is for an American. I said "goodby" in 1992.

Just a few from my library 9F1CF611-4322-4E4F-A3CE-1C7EC1801E21.jpegB14A110F-936C-4366-9131-96AD0A94AE30.jpeg

My wife recently returned from touring the West CA coast, she says San Francisco is dirtier and more dangerous than Mumbai in India, more beggers, petty criminals, panhandlers and con artists than Cairo in Egypt. Her group of travellers are going to Canada next time instead then hopefully NOLA after that, but 100% are against ever going back to CA.
THANK the DEMOCRATS , Calif used to be a beautiful, productive place, NOW its a third world country or worse!!!!

Picked my ballot up today. Suspicious as I am, I noticed how the envelope had been torn back on the perforations.
Checked my wife’s and it was the same. Can’t they even get the measurement right for a cutout?
I think this time I am going to do the online tracking system of my ballot. I wish it would show which way I voted.
D353ACE9-0C00-40AA-AD02-4D96C63DCEE4.jpeg

Keep voting democrat. Show me on the doll where the orange man touched you, lol.

California businesses leaving state accelerates in 2021
California businesses leaving state accelerates in 2021 (yahoo.com)

"In their research, the authors found “high tax rates, punitive regulations, high labor costs, high utility and energy costs, and declining quality of life for many Californians which reflects the cost of living and housing affordability,” as reasons for the moves."

Latest posts

Back